beer ASK WHEEBZ

I had to get it to conduct my Nieces wedding in Georgia. It was like $45.00 to get it and is for life or until you retire it. No annual fees or anything so if any other family or friends wanted to, I can conduct the ceremony.

Also can do baptisms and funerals :)

I just received some Spiegelau glasses from Amazon, but I'm fresh out of stout ...

Actually ... last bottle of Saison Dupont in the fridge, and a single Harpoon Ufo White, and I'm fresh out of bubbly ...

I kept pouring relatively nice beer into pickle jars and iced tea glasses and then the pictures looked funny ...

I told myself I can't buy anymore until I brew 4-5 gallons, so I'm going to be busy this weekend for sure ...

LOL.

ASK WHEEBZ -

What's the reason behind Belgians using the mushroom shaped corks that can't be reinserted temporarily (like wine one's)? I've been meaning to ask for a few weeks now, LOL ...

design of the bottles

most belgian beers are bottle conditioned, and they have higher carbonation than others, so in order to have the increased pressure in the bottle, a thicker and wider bottle is used, and corks will hold that pressure with a cage

I enjoyed Wheebz journey last night, finally ...

Think there's two pages left yet still ...

I went to sleep at a train ride w/ UConn girls ...

yes and no

to be honest im kind of in a shitty mood to answer this to the extent I should

no job as of last friday thanks to a last minute 24 hour notice, and no place to live as of the end of next week, so yea

broke and homeless, gotta love it right?

yes and no

to be honest im kind of in a shitty mood to answer this to the extent I should

no job as of last friday thanks to a last minute 24 hour notice, and no place to live as of the end of next week, so yea

broke and homeless, gotta love it right?

no worries, sorry it went the ugly way ...

come on down ;)

2 potential job offers and a place to live so yea better day

plus I got a nice half gallon of Jim Beam and some taco bell for dinner, so its going to be a great night

sour mashing does a couple of things

allows you to adjust your wort pH without having to add any sorts of acids

pre-sour before boil to kill any creep crawlies

i am not a huge fan of sour mashing as much as I am kettle souring

Wheebz is a dick, continue to ask wheebz, and I will answer to the best of my ability

wheebz is drunk and upset and disassociated and hates everyone because he is literally broke and jobless and honestly is about to find a section 8 house and apply for f**king welfare

everything is going to shit

all because i dont want to move away from PA

I had a job offer for 85k salary with 10% ownership out in Texas and I turned that shit down because im f**king stupid and want to open my own brewery here in PA

sorry I gotta vent

i am literally in the most trouble I have ever been in 

i can move away from my home town that I moved back to and make a shit load of money, but I have to leave Pennsylvania
OR, i can stay here and HOPE to get a job bartending and MAYBE make a quarter of the money I was and hopefully pay my bills assuming that I can literally find a job in the next 10 days

happy May 20th

I am actually hoping my last check comes through tomorow because if it doesnt i dont have enough down payment to actually move into a new place

YOU KNOW WHAT

fuck it

ill figure it out, ill be OK

Back