• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

ATTN: Washington- wingdome challenge

Perhaps we can do this later December so SL and SK can partake in putting the Pacific Northwest on the map with the 7- alarm challenge? For me the later the better so I can partake too.

IT'S A GO!

:woohoo: :dance: :woohoo:

I haven't been ignoring everyone, just trying to figure things out and we got it figured out!

Sunday Dec 19th will work for us. Anytime in the afternoon, and I think Maligator said he can make it any Sunday, around 2:00-3:00 if he's working that weekend.

Location-
The Greenwood location would work super for us as we'll be staying with the bro-in-law and that's less than a mile from their house. I think they'll be joining us but not sure if they'll do the challenge.

Greenwood is further for ChileAddict. LnF,RS67, which location works best for you? (probably the one in South Seattle :lol: )

This'll be us- :beer: :mouthonfire:
:cool:

Any location is fine for me SL. You are the one who has to drive the farthest and we appreciate that. This will be better for Dave and Mal I think. As far as I can tell, the date is good for me too.

I dont know how far that is but count me in! I am going to check out the one in kent this sunday with my fam, not taking the challenge but will try the sauce on the side :)

LnF-

What neighborhood/area are you living in now? Did you say you had another chilehead who might join us also? Or was that someone else? (I can't remember! :crazy: )

Please post a review like CA did! We're looking forward to it.

When I called the bro-in-law, about staying at their place, I just left a message that we were coming to Seattle to go to an event. He thought we were going to a theater show or to The Nutcracker or something. Imagine his surprise to learn it's a Man-v-Food type event. :)

I am living in Pacific right next to Auborn now! Alright guys went with the brother in law and sis to check out the wing dome and cant lie I was pretty disappointed. First and foremost the 7 alarm sauce:
4AHy7.jpg

THICK THICK THICK, much like a tomato paste.
Taste 2
heat 7.5

At first it tastes like habs than a horrible after taste of extracts. Terrible sauce. I ate some wings with the alarm 4 which was very tasty but the 7 sauce is horrible. The dome was also pretty expensive, They charged for everything they could including the side of the 7 sauce. I am some what of a bourbon and whiskey expert and we ordered a STRAIT shot of Crown Royal, which tasted like WELL whiskey. Whatever the stuff was it was not Crown. My sister almost threw up and it was HORRIBLE. I know what CR tastes like and whatever we were served was not CR. Pretty disappointing trip but did have some fun with the family. I will still participate in the eating challenge however am not really excited about it any longer due to the fact the sauce is so gross and beers are about 5 bucks a glass. Sorry for the negative report.

:tear:

well, that's a bummer LnF.

Let's hope that another site will have better food/drinks. Sometimes when a business is franchised, not all of the quality control guidelines get transferred to the "franchisees".

Thanks for the review LnF. Your observation of the 7 alarm sauce was the same as mine. It is such a shame that this place can't make a tasty superhot sauce. I'm sure at least a hundred folks on this site can easily come up with a hotter, and more importantly, tastier wing sauce. Defcon dude...please come to Seattle!

Definitely need Defcon Creator to come to the PNW and show folks how it is really done.......

I will participate, and I am hoping the Greenwood location does it better than the Kent location. What will they think when nearly a dozen people come in as a group, take on the challenge, give a honest opinion of it, and with most (if not all of us) finishing it and take it all for free (minus drinks and extras) with a free tee shirt to boot..... :rofl:

Hey LnF, I will be driving right past Pacific..........need a ride? I love carpool lanes........ :woohoo:

BTW, should we call them and warn of a impending large group invasion?

Lets make sure we all got the rules down pat, copied from the Wingdome website:

7 DEADLY WINGS CHALLENGE

If YOU DARE...
EAT SEVEN 7-ALARM WINGS IN SEVEN MINUTES! YOU’LL GET A
FREE 7 DEADLY WINGS CHALLENGE T-SHIRT AND YOUR FACE ON
THE CHALLENGE WALL! $7.77 IF YOU FAIL…FREE IF YOU FOLLOW
THE RULES AND BEAT THE CLOCK!!!

Now face the merciless wrath of the 7 Deadly Wings!​

RULES:​

1.Sign the waiver admitting that you're ignorant of personal danger, swollen lips, dry tear ducts, explosive bodily functions and overall unpleasantness after touching your eyes or various body parts.

2.Participant has 7 minutes to eat seven 7-alarm wings to the bone (yeah, that means no meat left... only clean bones)

3.No Napkins allowed during the challenge

4.You cannot eat or drink ANYTHING during the 7 minutes (Lets make this clear…until the timer’s buzzer goes off!)

5.Participant must lick clean any sauce on hands before the 7 minutes are up!

6.You have to get your picture taken with the empty plate

7.There is no Ranch or Blue Cheese allowed

Got it, I'm In.

:D

Sk in also, and if nothing else, it'll be a hoot and a good time to see friends again.

PS it doesn't say we can't ADD other things to the sauce ;)

That would be funny!

"This 7 sauce is not hot enough, I need to put some more hot stuff on it......"

I am bringing the Nuclear Fallout powder! :lol:

Back