vendor Baker Peppers did me wrong!! Should have listened to THP and went with JUDY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my wife ordered peppers on December 5th for my birthday and a company Hotluck. Peppers should have shipped according to Dales website Monday the 9th so days later and 2 follow up emails, 1 phone message and no contact from Dale at ALL. No answering email and no phone just plain bad customer service period!!  So I check his website today as this was not up yesterday and low and behold:

[SIZE=large]*********Attention!!! There was no shipping done on 12/9/13...we were out of town last minute....all orders will ship Mon Dec 16th********Check out our "Holiday SALES" section to see whats HOT for this years gift ideas!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=large]These peppers were supposed to be for a hotluck Christmas lunch at work for the 17th. There are 16 of us pepper heads here who will never and I mean never buy anything from BakersPeppers.  Just so you know this isn't made up here is the proof!! Of course he got the money..... now I am stuck with powder or frozen .....and if Dale needs anymore people who think he sucks as a business man. He just added 16 to the list!! He just totally screwed up my Company Christmas lunch paid on December 5th and maybe fresh peppers by Christmas??? Next time I am ordering from Pepper Lover or Sicman [/SIZE]

IMG_20131212_165846_zpsaead0a15.jpg

[SIZE=10pt]Original Transaction[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Date[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Type[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Status[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Details[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Amount[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Dec 5, 2013[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]Purchase From Baker's Peppers LLC[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Completed[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]-$19.99 USD [/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Related Transaction[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Date[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Type[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Status[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Amount[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Dec 5, 2013[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]Add Funds from a Bank Account[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] CompletedYour transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]Your transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]$19.99 USD [/SIZE]​

​

[SIZE=9pt]Business Name:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Baker's Peppers LLC (The recipient of this payment is Verified[/SIZE])
[SIZE=9pt]Email:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]CS@BakersPeppers.com[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Qty[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Item[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Options[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Price[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]1[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Mixed Sampler Fresh Peppers - 1 SFRB
Item # MXSP-1SFRB
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]$19.99 USD[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Amount[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]$19.99 USD[/SIZE]​

Or he will accuse Judy of setting up the accounts for the sole purpose of discrediting him somehow...

7potquezada said:
Wow he really takes this stuff personal eh? That sucks dude. I'm very new here yet it's crazy how right away all the bad apples have been put on blast. lol
Good community.

Got to say it....Never ever buy from Bakers Peppers as long as Dale is the owner. Buy from any other business on here but he is the worst in customer relations. He has the " I have your money" attitude and you get em when you get em.
elcap1999 said:
Or he will accuse Judy of setting up the accounts for the sole purpose of discrediting him somehow...

Ha Ha Ha never thought of that, but he will say since were mostly new here and we all bought from him Judy hired all of us to set him UP!! Or that we are all really Judy with different accounts. Bahahaaa yep I see it coming....

Brain Strain Pepper Head said:
Ha Ha Ha never thought of that, but he will say since were mostly new here and we all bought from him Judy hired all of us to set him UP!! Or that we are all really Judy with different accounts. Bahahaaa yep I see it coming....

Dale is just that predictable :)

Shurbryn said:
Heh, this thread is hilarious. Good to see that you got "looked after" by a fellow THP member BSPH, unlike someone else we all know...

Hope your party goes well now. Some nice pods there :)

Yes THP has some good members and I am sending 1/2 to pier_man0909 because Bakers Peppers did him wrong as well. I will also include some sauce, powder, seeds and dry peppers. So we both can still have our plans. Dale didn't ruin that.

Our pepper challenge at work got a bit screwed up, but it was just us goofing off. I just hope to get my stuff this week. I am sure it will go out, would have been nice to not sit by the window waiting on the mailman all day wednesday though

Jay your are very nice in your offer however I meet a really nice lady from this post that DALE messed over last year pretty bad and she is only 3 miles from me so I went and met her and her husband and low and behold made a new friend. She offered me some of her last harvest and I accepted so......

IMG_20131213_172229_zpse267cbdd.jpg

Just goes to show you that strangers who grow peppers have more ethics and honor then a greedy money hungry pepper grower. I still don't understand why Baker Peppers isn't banned as he really is giving THP a bad name as a commercial grower and a man. pier_man0909, if you need some fresh I will overnight you 1/2 of what I received today so you can try and save your Christmas...NO CHARGE Heck if your within 6 hour drive I will deliver them to you.
What are those "black" ones on the left???

lol..............This is like reading a bad Trip Advisor review.  I'm sure there's alot of good vender views to be read.
 I'm glad the person was able to acquire pods for his Holiday work get together. 

I'm sure BP would handle the missed deadline like any small business would.
a good referral is the easiest lead to obtain.

Your the man Jay but I am still going to send him a care package of sauce, powder, dry pods and some seeds. I want the man to know it's not about the money it's about giving of what you love to grow. I am not about the dollar. Heck 2014 I think I will grow 1250 more plants and join the extreme and post in the Market that anybody who wants fresh from Bakers Peppers send me postage and it's FREE just don't waste your money on DALE. He thinks Judy is a thorn in his side. How can you compete with a man who doesn't care about the dollar?

You hear that Dale in 2014 any THP member can get a FREE box if they don't buy from YOU and if they buy from JUDY or another vendor I will throw in some seeds and a FREE BOX. I think Bakers Peppers sucks so bad and does not care about their customers at all and I am so sick of hearing stories on THP how you screw people. So heres a lesson for you DALE Bakers Peppers. If you piss off the wrong customer he can become your competition.

man-free-sign_zpsa77834e8.jpg

Your the man Jay but I am still going to send him a care package of sauce, powder, dry pods and some seeds. I want the man to know it's not about the money it's about giving of what you love to grow. I am not about the dollar. Heck 2014 I think I will grow 1250 more plants and join the extreme and post in the Market that anybody who wants fresh from Bakers Peppers send me postage and it's FREE just don't waste your money on DALE. He thinks Judy is a thorn in his side. How can you compete with a man who doesn't care about the dollar?

You hear that Dale in 2014 any THP member can get a FREE box if they don't buy from YOU and if they buy from JUDY or another vendor I will throw in some seeds and a FREE BOX. I think Bakers Peppers sucks so bad and does not care about their customers at all and I am so sick of hearing stories on THP how you screw people. So heres a lesson for you DALE Bakers Peppers. If you piss off the wrong customer he can become your competition.

Man, I can't wait to see that glog when you start one. Should be outstanding. You did say 1250 more, correct? 1250 more than you are already growing?

I am filling my basement to the hilt for this one should be able to pack in over 2,500 plants if I ad more stadiums. Gonna be a packed 2014 my sister has 230 unused acres that are dying to prove to THP members that money, greed and peppers are not the same. It’s all about ethics for me and if I can cause Bakers Peppers to lose a sale by me giving the same thing for FREE, I am now Dales new Thorn!! He can whine about me from now on and leave Judy alone. It’s coming Dale your my new project for 2014!! Can’t do you damage locally but I can follow you all around the internet and take plenty of sales away. FOR FREE!

I am filling my basement to the hilt for this one should be able to pack in over 2,500 plants if I ad more stadiums. Gonna be a packed 2014 my sister has 230 unused acres that are dying to prove to THP members that money, greed and peppers are not the same. It’s all about ethics for me and if I can cause Bakers Peppers to lose a sale by me giving the same thing for FREE, I am now Dales new Thorn!! He can whine about me from now on and leave Judy alone. It’s coming Dale your my new project for 2014!! Can’t do you damage locally but I can follow you all around the internet and take plenty of sales away. FOR FREE!

If I may be so bold as to ask... where does your sister and those unused 230 acres reside?

Calhoun Colorado not Florida but free land is free land
She and her husband have many, many acres as they use to raise cattle. Now I am going to raise a new biz one that takes all Dales THP and other forums he visits potential customers. Bakers Peppers AKA Money grubbing Dale is my new project. We all have to have a project don't we. I think if I post in the market that whoever does not buy from Dale gets FREE "just pay for postage" and FREE if you also buy FROM any other vendor other than Bakers Peppers that he should get the message it's not all about MONEY. I grow because I love the peppers and want to share period. I am not against selling by all means I am against a crooked businessman. The more members that keep coming out on how he did them over just makes me want to give more away for FREE. Heck I had an unnamed person tell me that Dale posted on his Bakers Peppers facebook:

So I checked out Bakers Facebook page. There is a notification posted on 12/11 to email him for a refund due to the delay if so desired. This indicates he is fully aware of all of our post. Next, there is a post on Nov 30th that states that there will be no Dec 9th shipping. My question is why wasn't this posted on his website prior to the 9th......and why did he lie in his website post?

Unfortunately, Colorado is a little far afield for me ;) That being said though, it does put you into a great position to reach a good chunk of the country in no time. That, and the amount of acreage you're talking about, you should be able to produce an insane amount of peppers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back