• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Baker's Peppers. Enough already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guns_N_Pods said:
Well I am going to write an actual review on his business, not just post a comment to his page, because I know he can delete comments.

Thanks for the info.  Unfortunately for Dale, I am an actual customer, and I am actually pissed off.
I am too, but my purchase from him was a while ago... I may still post a review on his FB yet

Pepperjack91 said:
You small time seller/hater, you.  ;)
We all have to start somewhere

My review on Baker's Peppers on Facebook has been posted.  He will probably remove the "reviews" portion of his facebook by morning, wouldn't expect anything less.  I just wish I was able to put the URL to the thread in the vendor vault, but FB doesnt allow URLs in reviews.

Well, you could Print Screen it and upload it to an image sharing site.

Oh and I just liked the review :)

can i start a get dale kicked the hell off this site thread/sale. and instead of selling merchandise i can sell the promise of a "dale baker jr free thp forum" and the more likes it gets the closer to getting dale out of here ??? im just asking is all

magicpepper said:
can i start a get dale kicked the hell off this site thread/sale. and instead of selling merchandise i can sell the promise of a "dale baker jr free thp forum" and the more likes it gets the closer to getting dale out of here ??? im just asking is all

Apparently, yes

OK i am done with the bakerspepper drama. no more posts about it from me
its getting out of hand and i dont want to get into trouble.

edit: deleted my stupidity hahahaha

I am new around here and have no opinion either way cause 1. I have never purchased anything from bakers and 2. I have no clue what he did ....

But I kinda feel bad for the guy , everyone is just tearing him up...maybe he deserves it I have no clue but it definetley is an interesting read lol

I have noticed that whenever he makes a scene here on the forum, he follows up with a push on his Facebook to brag about his products, how successful he is, etc. But naturally, all the negativity publicity he seeks to exploit and provoke here on the forum he doesn't want to carry over onto FB. Negative marketing is how he's opted to "run" his business. Much akin to his pal Joe and his YouTube videos where he does a weak imitation of mobsters in order to threaten and defame another forum he didn't agree with.

i.e. This was just posted tonight (along with a couple other bragging posts in the past day): 

CeGn6VO.jpg

.. Simply put, the primary reason for his online attention is that he uses controversy (and deletion of any posts he doesn't like on FB) to create it. One can only hope that this unethical approach to business earns him some well-earned hardship. *nod*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back