• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Baker's Peppers. Enough already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Streamer said:
Forgive me but I'm just picking up on all this....Am I to understand that all of this BS is because he doesn't wanna pay back the remaining 4 GRAND?   

Pretty much and all the other bullshit he has pulled with paying customers....

PrimeTime said:
I didn't want to bring up the negative publicity but you are correct about that. I also wouldn't want to bring up the cardboard boxes stacked in front of live outlets to the fire inspector for that SHED.

30449363.jpg

PrimeTime said:
I didn't want to bring up the negative publicity but you are correct about that. I also wouldn't want to bring up the cardboard boxes stacked in front of live outlets to the fire inspector for that SHED.
Hahah :D

SHED.

Is the money from those going to Dave? I'm guessing, nerry.

Dale,

You just made the loan my business. You see, before it was not my business, and I stated so, but now you've posted the terms of the loan in the Classified section of this site, and put the burden upon the members. You've also stated you consider it PAID and now the onus is on the world.

Consider it PAID Dave.....its up to the people of the world now!!

You made a mockery of the loan in your ad. Members of this site must patronize your business in order for you to pay the loan? Really Dale? This is a game to you... an opportunity... a shift of blame to the members... members you know do not want anything to do with you. You already know nobody is going to order from that ad. At the end of July, you will post that it is all the haters' fault, because they didn't take advantage of your ad. Blame the haters. They didn't buy your pods. We already know that's coming. Why the coupon code in that one ad on this site? (Rhetorical... we know it's part of your game). Why not just step up and use your actual sales? You have volume that no vendor here can even comprehend. You ship hundreds of boxes a day. YOU say this. YOU post this. So YOU can pay with YOUR July sales, not some BS ad with a coupon code on a forum where no one will buy a pod. If you do the volume you say, you can pay. It's time. Put your money where your mouth is. No more disrupting this forum with your BS, Yes, members jump in when you post, but why is it always with you? Where there's smoke, there's fire. The proof is all here if one looks.

If you don't pay Rhody in 30 days from this post, you will be banned from this site for constant disruption of this community, and yes, I can now use the loan to enforce this, because you made the terms of the loan the forum's business. YOU shifted the onus to the members in your very ad, and I am telling the members to disregard this ad, and for you to use your July sales. No, not the pseudo July sales from that ad, your REAL July sales. You've boasted how much volume you do, the $4K is only a percentage of your sales.

That's the end of this.

dale_ad.png

Funny how he's boasted about all the volume he does, and says no other vendor can compete with the sheer volume... vendors are jealous... but in the ad he makes it sound like he's living paycheck to paycheck... bills to pay and groceries to buy are affecting this loan, he needs members to step up... LOL... funny stuff. Which is it Dale? Guess we'll find out in 30 days. And don't forget it's been 28 months since the loan.

Enough is enough.

Please keep this civil. I'd like to keep it open for the 30 days. This is definitely the end of this, one way or the other. If it gets out of hand I'll have to close it, but will update it with the result.

Thanks

Quote from the Urban Dictionary:

weasel
1. Shifty, schemeing person that will do whatever they need to to escape whatever they fear in the moment.

2. A cunning, sneaky person. On internet forums they are often a liar, fake or poser. Will try to extract information from you to share with others and / or use it against you. Uses shiftiness to evade an obligation, commitment or duty. They will make promises then renege on them. 'Weasel' is very often followed by 'out' as in 'weasel out'.

Can't say I've run across a bigger one in all my 60 years.

Pepperjack91 said:

I've not, and here's to hoping I never do.  :beer:

I really hope this gets Dave paid back sooner
I do too, but suspect in 30 days we'll be saying Weasel Out, as in Dale's outta here.

PS I wonder if he'll still make his planned $1,500 payment July 7th? Or will he use this thread as an excuse to weasel out of that?

The Hot Pepper said:
Dale,

You just made the loan my business. You see, before it was not my business, and I stated so, but now you've posted the terms of the loan in the Classified section of this site, and put the burden upon the members. You've also stated you consider it PAID and now the onus is on the world.

You made a mockery of the loan in your ad. Members of this site must patronize your business in order for you to pay the loan? Really Dale? This is a game to you... an opportunity... a shift of blame to the members... members you know do not want anything to do with you. You already know nobody is going to order from that ad. At the end of July, you will post that it is all the haters' fault, because they didn't take advantage of your ad. Blame the haters. They didn't buy your pods. We already know that's coming. Why the coupon code in that one ad on this site? (Rhetorical... we know it's part of your game). Why not just step up and use your actual sales? You have volume that no vendor here can even comprehend. You ship hundreds of boxes a day. YOU say this. YOU post this. So YOU can pay with YOUR July sales, not some BS ad with a coupon code on a forum where no one will buy a pod. If you do the volume you say, you can pay. It's time. Put your money where your mouth is. No more disrupting this forum with your BS, Yes, members jump in when you post, but why is it always with you? Where there's smoke, there's fire. The proof is all here if one looks.

If you don't pay Rhody in 30 days from this post, you will be banned from this site for constant disruption of this community, and yes, I can now use the loan to enforce this, because you made the terms of the loan the forum's business. YOU shifted the onus to the members in your very ad, and I am telling the members to disregard this ad, and for you to use your July sales. No, not the pseudo July sales from that ad, your REAL July sales. You've boasted how much volume you do, the $4K is only a percentage of your sales.

That's the end of this.

attachicon.gif
dale_ad.png

giphy.gif

I have never been prouder to be a THP member than after reading this... I think you've tolerated his behavior quite long enough!

Don't know someguy, but I have a feeling Dale will try to weasel his way out of this one too by claiming it's paid, but we really need to hear it from Rhody....

Or alternatively, he could claim to weasel his way out of it by claiming he never saw it, so if I may humbly suggest it THP, a PM to him for CYA may be in order, that way it's datestamped with when he read it ;)

PrimeTime said:

And the best part is, since he posted it up on Facebook, it's publically available for all to see...

Hey Dale, welcome to the real world. "I didn't wanna say $50 a month or something".

THAT'S how the REAL world works, MONTHLY payments.

$50 / month x 28 months = $1400 (with zero interest mind you).

You definitely came out ahead on that equation, but in YOUR twisted mind, Dave came out ahead.

#0 days... I can't wait... TICK TOCK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back