• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Barrackpore 7 Pot

these 3 have ripened so far......and i will use these to send out to the next set of peeps on the list........a 3rd batch will go out when the other ripen

P7020069.jpg

some time last week....can't remember the exact date but i can guarantee its more than 7 days now......(i beilieve you were in the first batch joe)

Mmmmmm, they look soooo yummy:drooling:.

Also got a TS-cardi of yours to pop up, will post a picture when she gets bigger. Cheers for the seed and hope your season is going well.

Micca

trinicoolieboy said:
some time last week....can't remember the exact date but i can guarantee its more than 7 days now......(i beilieve you were in the first batch joe)

Thanx buddy! I still drule over that pod pic of yours! I check it out every now and then....

^wow thatz kool.......

here is an update with the status of the seeds:

thr.jpg

P7040107-1.jpg

P7040111.jpg

P704010767.jpg

the remaining peeps wil be delt with in the next batch of ripe pods (one to two weeks at most......)

That's a pretty good sized list. I still have plenty of time for outdoor stuff, but still gonna get an indoor pepper room going this winter. Very generous of you, I hope you get some good stuff in return! Love all the pics too btw.

It'll be interesting to have a Barrackpore 7 thread like Nova's Naga going. I'll plant them the same day I get them so we can get er goin ASAP.

Will the seeds require any further treatment/drying, etc, or can we put them into a germination medium immediately?

huntsman said:
Will the seeds require any further treatment/drying, etc, or can we put them into a germination medium immediately?

they're already dried so you can just pop them in the peat pots, or what ever medium you use.

^yup...... usually see results by taking them directly from the pod and placing into my seed tray (7-9 days and hooks are seen)..... i'm guessing by the time you receive them......just place the suckers in the soil and within a week or two, you'll be happy

I can't wait for the Postman to show up at my door. I think I'll start a couple right away and overwinter them and then start a couple more this winter.

Thanks again trinicoolieboy, I'll have to post my progress with these. I'm so excited :onfire:

I wonder if it's normal to get so excited about peppers, luckily if my wife gets sick of hearing about peppers, I always have my daughter. She is growing up to be real chilehead too :cool:

Matt Berry said:
Thanks again trinicoolieboy, I'll have to post my progress with these. I'm so excited :onfire:

I wonder if it's normal to get so excited about peppers, :cool:

Might be cool if we all posted to one single thread to show progress...a kinda trinicoolieboy results thread...?!

Wotch think?

Matt Berry said:
I can't wait for the Postman to show up at my door. I think I'll start a couple right away and overwinter them and then start a couple more this winter.

I wonder if it's normal to get so excited about peppers, luckily if my wife gets sick of hearing about peppers, I always have my daughter. She is growing up to be real chilehead too :cool:

It's perfectly normal to take photos of your peppers as if they were your first born son/daughter! :P

There are so many milestones!

First Seedling.

First set of true leaves.

First buds.

First flower.

First pod.

First ripe pod.

Makes a fella proud! ;)

I intend to keep a record of all of them.

Looks like you are trying to keep half the Pepper community supplied there TCB! Thanks very much for your efforts and if you are ever looking for anything make sure you ask the guys on THP.

Micca

:woohoo: I see my name on that list and i see that you have already sent the seeds!
I can't wait to recieve them :P

Now i just gotta hope that customs keep their smelly hands off them, thanks trinnie!

Back