• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Battle Royale Challenges OPEN - June TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't do face to face, or Pepper Boys' face... would melt! :mouthonfire:

I may be out here in AZ and NM running from fire to fire but I'll be home no later than the 23rd and fired up for some cajun. But if for some god for seen reason I'm not home, Coach I'd be proud for you to be in my stead and smoke SL for a TD crown, lord knows I'll have to work at it. In Show Low, AZ right now, Wallow Fire is almost 400,000 acres. We have over 1400 firefighters out here from CA.

I'm familiar with the Show Low area dude, and you guys have your work cut out for ya... be careful out there.

If you can't make it back in time, I would be honored to do battle in your place for YOUR crown... just tell me what you want made by PM, and I'll make it happen LC.
...also would depend on THPs and Salsa Ladys approval of the deal of course.

If you can't make it back in time, I would be honored to do battle in your place for YOUR crown... just tell me what you want made by PM, and I'll make it happen LC.
...also would depend on THPs and Salsa Ladys approval of the deal of course.

MY Cajun Crown ain't goin' anywhere, so, I'm happy to face either of you two challengers. oxox :halo:
just finishing up the shopping lists~

BTW, have y'all noticed the subtitles on this weekends TDs? They're great! :lol:
http://www.thehotpepper.com/forum/111-throwdowns/

Had to work for a while today. Starting my entry at 5:00pm est. Should be done around 7. Hope you guys like what you see!
Woot! Well here is the topic to post the mayhem in http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/22450-thehotpeppercom-vs-pepper-boys/

Wow, what a weekend! Another Battle Royale is over. Take a look at the the entries in the Throwdown forum!!! They are pinned until the next one.

If you care to take a look at mine, it is here http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/22450-thehotpeppercom-vs-pepper-boys/page__view__findpost__p__464991

Well done all!

Sheer madness!!
Great job everyone! Cant wait for next weekend!!

My boys in ATL did a fine job!!

Wicked, you nailed it.

Soflo was strong this weekend!

I crack a busch light in honor of you 3!!!

RS67Man you did't make the deadline :(

Wicked is out too?! Wow. Yeah just noticed that.

I can't believe you BOTH missed the deadline, I guess that is better than just one.

has Wicked posted his pics at all?

Bummer on the deadlines, dudes! I'm headed over to the TD thread to see if WM posts. I'd still like to see the burger.

Wait a minute!??? Walt's burger was posted, but then the thread locked and all posts after 7:00PST were removed?

Seems fair (but unfortunate) if that is the case. Just wanted to make sure I'm not just envisioning that burger that was up there a few minutes ago.

:cool:

made a Unofficial, official thread, so everyone can see we were on it, and what we made. I understand the rules, I was one minute late. I guess the last minute spell check was the gotcha for me.......

I was all Turtle-neck and chain, sippin' on a light beer... when I lost track of 5-O.

That dude is CRAZY!

A half hour later I get concerned. So I do a little investigating and find him in a teddy.

Kodak moment...

57.jpg

These last four days have been mangoes!

Dirty South

True Story

Wait a minute!??? Walt's burger was posted, but then the thread locked and all posts after 7:00PST were removed?

Seems fair (but unfortunate) if that is the case. Just wanted to make sure I'm not just envisioning that burger that was up there a few minutes ago.

:cool:
Not exactly! All topics closed automatically at 10, but a mod opened it by mistake to let them post not knowing it was a serious contest so I had to remove it and come up with a solution, and made the poll. :)

I mean, you were imagining things. :drunk:

Another great weekend of Throwdowns! Everyone did a fantastic job. Sorry about the missed deadlines, but you're still awesome winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back