• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Battle Royale Challenges OPEN - June TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! I finally had time to go through this weekends festivities and WOW! The bar has been raised, the standard has been set and I can't wait to see what happens next. Voting is going to take some serious thought this month, wheeeeeeew :woohoo:

Cheers :cheers:

What a crazy weekend. I hope next weekend has a little less drama in it, mainly for THP's sake. My tardiness was entirely my fault, I was not watching the time and a last minute spell check and a quick edit was all it took to make me 1 minute late. I really appreciate everyones vote on whether or not the Beefless Burger will count. A truly epic TD, I am still eating my entry, it was huge!

No worries bro, I just try to keep to the rules as much as possible so when awarding the actual crown it is fair. I like them to have some meaning, we have the best of the best here, and it is being proven, these entries are amazing!

The end of the month poll will be crazy, I hope everyone looks through each and every TD from start to finish and writes down who they want to vote for, so they don't end up just choosing anything for the ones they are not familiar with. You will have to vote for all in one poll. Will be fun though!

mmm. mango waffles...
My trees are seriously dropping 15-20 mangos a day. I'm giving them away by the bagful. You can only eat, make margaritas, and freeze so much...

Good problem to have, I guess.

if you wanna pay for shipping, I am more than willing to take some off of your hands for free
Shouldn't that be... if you pay for shipping, he ships free mangoes? :rolleyes:

mmm. mango waffles...My trees are seriously dropping 15-20 mangos a day. I'm giving them away by the bagful. You can only eat, make margaritas, and freeze so much...Good problem to have, I guess.

if you wanna pay for shipping, I am more than willing to take some off of your hands for free

Shouldn't that be... if you pay for shipping, he ships free mangoes? :rolleyes:

"Buy one for the price of two, get the second one FREE!"

"Heads" I win, "Tails" you lose!

It's all about the deal, THP!

Heck, I'd even offer to pay for shipping if I knew they'd be here on time, but....

.... I already got a couple of sweet mangos ready to go. Teaser pics coming tomorrow~~~

mmm. mango waffles...
My trees are seriously dropping 15-20 mangos a day. I'm giving them away by the bagful. You can only eat, make margaritas, and freeze so much...

Good problem to have, I guess.
Have you tried dehydrating them? That way you can have a handy snack ready when the tree stops producing. I've particularly come to like dried mangoes which were rubbed with chile powders before dehydrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back