contest BEGIN! Burger Royale Round 1 - Beef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salsalady's Cipe Crab Caper

Miscellaneous Info-
Homemade roll with fresh jalapno, serrano and red peppers, parmesan on top
Burger Spread- cream cheese, fresh garlic and chives, Salt & Pepper (sorry, geeme), thinned with a little milk
pepper bacon
Over medium, but still oozy fried egg
havarti and smoked mozzarella cheeses, tomato, onion, pickle

Burger #1- beef, onion, jalapeno&serrano, capers, S&P
Burger #2- Beef, onion red pepper blend (bhut, 7 pod, peter, chile de arbol)
Burger #3- beef, smoked chocolate congo
Burger #4- Beef, yellow pepper blend (aji chachas & peters), chives, and chive flowers S&P

and CRAB!

6eb98269.jpg

9d5df3d9.jpg

I wish I had time to cook earlier this weekend. Almost all my ideas have already been done by others, but I'm rolling with my original plan anyway. I guess I just have to do it better! Waiting for my dough to rise now...

Dang SD and SL! Thats a burger skyscraper!

The REBEL YELL Burger!!!!

Homemade Chile buns with Parm
Cream Cheese Spread: cream cheese, chives, onion, garlic, penos, serranos, S&P

Patty #1

Beef, not touched too much, w/ Aji "chacha" and peter pepper powder blend, chives, chive blossoms, S&P
Fried egg, pickle, tomato, crab, bacon, Havarti

Bun, with cream cheese spread

Patty #2

Beef, onion, red pepper blend (bhut, 7-pot, peter pepper, chile d'arbol)
Pickle, tomato, crab, bacon, smoked mozzarella

Patty #3

Beef, onion, fresh penos, serranos, ancho, capers, S&P
Tomato, Onion, crab, bacon, havarti

Patty #4

Beef, S&P, Smoked Chocolate Congo Chile
Pickle, tomato, crab, bacon, smoked mozzarella
Bottom Bun

BOOOM! Minds Blown!

e2c52899.jpg

41512c7a.jpg

HH's SS NON-DOLLAR MENU QUAD STACKED CIPE BURGER

Ingredients:
jalapeno
serrano
fresno
parmesan
over medium eggage
bread dough
73/27 ground beef
crab
pickle
tomato
yellow onion
red onion
bacon
cream cheese
chives
capers
salt
pepper
smoked mozzarella
chocolate congo flakes
havarti
yellow chile powder
Salt and pepper

Tangy Cream cheese spread
Alright so start with mincing some garlic, jalapenos, fresnos, seronos, chives. Mix with milk, cream cheese and capers.

The buns:
Preheat oven to 325, cut dough in half and fold in minced jalapeno, fresnos, and serranos. Allow to rise with damp towel over the top (about 1 hour). Bake in oven for 18 minutes, top with parmesian cheese and bake additional 4 minutes. Allow rest.

Burger one- Dice chives and chive flowers and add yellow pepper blend (peters and aji chachas) don't over play with your meat.
Burger two- mix in smoked chocolate congos
Burger three- diced onions, jalapeno, fresno, and serrano and capers
Burger four- diced onion and red pepper blend
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bbq 3 minutes on both sides. On the final minute add havarti on two pattys and smoked mozzarella to the other two pattys.

To plate:
Cut one bun in thirds and the other in half.
On bottom bun lather with cream sauce, place burger one top hit it with bacon lather more cream sauce. Add sliced red onions, tomatoes, pickles, and dungeness crap. Lather both sides of another bun with cream cheese and place on top.

Place burger number two and add crab meat, bacon, sliced onions, tomatoes, pickles. Add another bun lathered with cream cheese sauce.

Plcace burger number 3 and add more cream cheese sauce. Top with crab meat, bacon, tomatos, red onions. Grab one more bun and lather again more cream sauce.

Place final burger on, then bacon, crab meat, onions, tomatoes, pickles. Cook one egg over medium and place on top. Grab top top bun and add more cream cheese sauce and place on top.

BURGERTD1059.jpg

41512c7a.jpg

im voting for scovy,,looks to me like the girls ripped him off!

:liar:

no im sure it was there idea!!!!!!

scov to old to be making decisions :party:

bam i also like hab81,,never seen a burger that nice!!!

NO NOTICE 3 DAY SCREW

ingredients:
jalapeno
serrano
fresno
parmesian
bread dough
73/27 ground beef
crap
pickle
tomato
yellow onion
red onion
bacon
cream cheese
chives
capers
salt
pepper
smoked mozzarella
chocolate congo flakes
havarti
yellow chile powder
among other things

Fresh baked Bun stuffed with jalapeno, fresno, and serrano topped with Parmesian cheese
Cream Cheese sauce with capers, chives, garlic, milk for thinner, jalapeno, fresno, and serrano
Burger one- chives and chive flowers and yellow pepper blend (peters and aji chachas
Burger two- smoked congos
Burger three- onions, jalapeno, fresno, and serrano and capers
Burger four- onion and red pepper blend

Um.... really?!?! :lol:

NWPACK GGGGGRRROOOOOOWWWWWWLLLLLLLLL

BURGERTD1079.jpg

BURGERTD1064.jpg

Ingredients:
jalapeno
serrano
fresno
parmesian
bread dough
73/27 ground beef
crab
pickle
tomato
egg over medium
yellow onion
red onion
bacon
cream cheese
chives
capers
salt
pepper
smoked mozzarella
chocolate congo flakes
havarti
yellow chile powder
lots of other yummy burger fixins......

Homemade Buns Chive and cream cheese, garlic, pepper blend.

Burger #1
chives and chive flowers and yellow pepper blend (peters and aji chachas

Burger #2
smoked congos

Burger #3
onions, jalapeno, fresno, and serrano and capers

Burger #4
onion and red pepper blend

BAM BIOTCHES NWPACK GGGGRRROOOOWWWWLLLLING!!!!!!!!!!!

SALSAKID'S No-Name Bacon Burger

bd885719.jpg

af11a3e7.jpg

bacon, beef, a fried egg, cheeses,dried and fresh chiles, and a bunch of other stuff

Beef Breaky Pepperjack Slider Deluxe

I so wish I could order this off a drive through menu for breakfast. It wouldn't be an "eat in the car on the way to work" breakfast burger. More like a "show up to the office and make everyone else hungry" breakfast burger. This thing was so damn good my tongue nearly smacked my brains out. Here's how it went down.

Maple Sausage Gravy:
Slapped a pound of maple sausage into the skillet. While it's browning, I crumbled it as fine as possible with a spatula. Turning and flipping and rubbing it down till it's browned perfectly.

Then I dusted a 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour on top and stirred it all in to marry with the fat.

Stirred in about 2 cups of milk. And I knew the game was on. An extra dash of flour... a bit more milk just to get it to the consistency I'm looking for... When it was just right, I transfered it to a pot to free up my CI.

Bacon Wrapped Egg:
With the skillet on medium heat I browned thick cut bacon. The only word to describe it is made up... "flimsical". It needed to be soft enough to bend inside a muffin pan. Do not drain the skillet of rendered fat.

Once that's accomplished, crack an egg into it, top it with some colby/jack, and toss it in a 400 F oven for 11 minutes. Let rest for about a minute after pulling it out of the oven.

While that's going on...

Beef Patty:
Grab a handfull of gound beef [80/20... actually mine was a little bit higher fat content than that] and place it between two gallon size plastic baggies [Ziploc]. Rolling pin that thing down to about a 1/4", transfer it to a cutting board, dust it with a pinch of hab pow, and cut two square patties about 2"x2".

Gently place them in the now med-hot pan full of bacon fat and let sizzle for about a minute for each side. Top both patties with thin sliced pepperjack cheese.

Build the burger on mini potato buns with the two cheese topped patties on the bottom, followed by the bacon wrapped egg, top with a dolup of maple sausage gravy, and dash on some Marie Sharps habanero sauce [white label].

See my process.

IMG_4846.jpg

The scale is kinda tough to judge... Regardless, it needs to be smashed down till the egg pops. Part of the fun in this burger is using it as a utensile to soak up/pick up everything that got away.

IMG_4848.jpg

Crazy delicious.

THE SCREW SUM REACG AROUND BURGER

patty: fresh ground 80/20 from the buthcer

toppings: applewood smoked thick cut bacon,sauted hatch green chiles and jalapenos with onions cooked in the bacon greese,sliced tomato and a few sprigs of cilantro

cheese: habanero jack

homemade guac: 3 avacodos a squeeze of lime juice and some of scovies magic chilli powder

mayo mixed with AJs scorpion puree

bun: toasted potato bun

cooked the patty in the skillet with a touch of salt and pepper topped it with the peppers,onions and bacon and melted the habanero jack cheese over all the goodies.
spread the mayo scorpion puree on both buns with guac on the top bun placed burger and topped that with a slice of tomato and a few sprigs of cilantro and walla.

THE SCREW SUM REACH AROUND BURGER

579743_475047539187361_1829753895_n.jpg

money shot

545710_475048572520591_1968215479_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back