contest BEGIN! Burger Royale Round 2 - Veggie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I'll be in tomorrow - my compound is making fat burgers & sausages so F veggie food tonight!

:dance:

Ano no pineapple - I'm unlikely to fruit my veggie burgers at all.

I also have 75 cases of sauce to move & an "about us" page to write for www.luckydoghotsauce.com - hoping to launch tomorrow! :dance:

Name
Two Girls One Burger
Burger
Black Beans
Garbanzo Beans
Corn
Mushrooms
Red Onion
Jalapeno
Cilantro
Breadcrumbs
Lime Juice
Egg
Garlic
Cumin
S and P

Directions
Chop onion, garlic, mushrooms, and jalapeno. Sautee corn, onion, mushrooms, jalapenos, garlic in butter. In a large bowl smash beans together. Add all the ingredients together mix well and pat out the patties. Grill to warm through and melt cheese.

Broccoli and Cheese with Habanero Bun
Yeast
Warm Water
Vegetable Oil
Milk
Egg
Sugar
Salt
Flour
Melted Butter
Broccoli
Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Habaneros

Directions
Mix warm water and yeoast. In a separate bowl mix together oil, milk, egg, sugar, salt. Add this mixture to the yeast and stir till combined. Add broccoli, cheese, and habs and mix lightly again. Slowly add flour. Once mixed knead for 10 minutes. Return to greased bowl and let sit for 1 hour. On a floured surface split dough into individual buns and let sit another 45 minutes. Melt butter. Brush top with butter, sprinkle a little cheese on top and bake 16 minutes at 375.

Toppings
Pepper Jack Cheese
Grilled Poblano
Avocado
Spinach
Red Onion
Spicy Tomato Chutney (recipe below)
Homemade Spicy Ranch (recipe below)

Spicy Tomato Chutney
Tomato
Red Bell Pepper
Serrano Pepper
Mustard Seed
Garlic
Lime Zest
Chili Powder
Scallion
Red Wine Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar
S and P

Directions
Chop tomato and bell pepper. In a sauce pan add vinegars, sugar, salt, mustard seed, s and p, bring to a boil. Add in tomatoes, bell pepper, scallions, and serranos. Simmer uncovered for 1 to 1.25 hours. Let chutney cool down.

Ranch Dressing
Greek Yogurt
Dry Ranch Seasoning Packet
Milk
Your Favorite Hot Sauce

Directions
Mix Greek yogurt with dry seasoning. Add milk for desired consistency. Hot Sauce, and S and P to taste.

Burger Assembly
Toast buns on grill. Put spinach, ranch on bottom bun. Add burger then top with (in order) poblano, avocado, onion, spicy tomato chutney, top bun with ranch and BAM! Enjoy!

IMG_2245.jpg

IMG_2249.jpg

'Nana Leaves neva looked so GOOD!!!!! :D

Bear was in his dharma that night - see how he had dem boyz hypnotized?!

Us gals must have been busy peeling all those grapes.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back