• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! Burger Royale Round 2 - Veggie

Status
Not open for further replies.
SL, or THP - Who is going to change the post so that it fits the rules?

She has to but I don't think that's her final looks like a teaser. There's two of almost the same pic at the end. And the name is at the top of all the pics. So she's still gonna post a final.

Ok - I was thinking maybe she just posted too soon and so the posts combined, but yes, the name being way up there contradicted that.

???? Huh? you talking about the bhut-yaki sauce? :?:

I blew it with the pictures, dunno what happened but the pics of the cooked patty on the plate didn't turn out. I was putting the battery on the charger, than back in the camera, ...There's 2 pics that I can't open, which I think were the patty pics. Oh Well...

I'm fine with not being officially in the TD. That cream cheese/bhut-yaki spread was worth it! YUM!

SL the "patty" pic was only a recommendation. Do your thang with whatever 2 pics you want in an official post.

My plan is a grilled pineapple slice, topped with grilled pineapples, nestled betwixt two slices of pineapple.

Oh...and a tampon inserted into the pine-hole.

tdpineapplejoke.jpg

Teaser...you'll never guess what I'm making...

IMAG2260.jpg

the mountain dew i need as this may take all night!

my future reads "u shall throw plenty on the ground,young padawan"

Alright well this was a lot harder than i thought it was going to be, and so messy, never made a meal that need so much cleaning up. I went a little outside the box with this dish, sort of, see how it pans out

Ingredients
SDC11150.jpg

Thai chilli and Jalapeno Scrolls
SDC11151.jpg

Rolled Up
SDC11152.jpg

Done
SDC11156.jpg

Tomato and Onion Relish, Pomegranate and Mustard Sauce
SDC11154.jpg

It's nice to finally see a Yuengling in someone's pic! Good choice Sic!

:lol: I guess... it's just one of those "so cheap it's cool" beers like PBR. Okay, but I don't mind it. Problem is the cheap appeal took over and the price went up.

Oh Booma this is going to be good!

It's nice to finally see a Yuengling in someone's pic! Good choice Sic!

:lol: I guess... it's just one of those "so cheap it's cool" beers like PBR. Okay, but I don't mind it. Problem is the cheap appeal took over and the price went up.

Oh Booma this is going to be good!
are you fo real,,,ive dribbled more beer down my chest than you have drank,lol....

and i dont drink anything for the cool factor.. i didnt know yuengling was cool before you said it was?

Not really knocking it, for cheap beer I like. Yeungling and PBR though are the "cheap but cool" beers... akin to liking B-movies.

Like Lucky Lager.

yeesh

If I can find it I'm gonna try to get some Shiner bock to chase down my burger. Gonna try to go shopping soon. Site's not gonna be up 'till Mon. Might as well make a steak veggie burger. :mope:

I want ldhs in my corner when the zombies attack.
I appreciate your smack talk.
And your ability to "take what you dish out" should be commended.
That's how it should be.

Now go on and cook up some more of that pineapple you keep on talkin about over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back