• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! Burger Royale Round 2 - Veggie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep SL - I'm still in awe! Even more so the 2nd time around! Fussing with the camera was worth it!!!.....That patty looks scrumdillyicious!!!!

edit: Hey PapaSic - where are ya?! Throwin' it on the GROUND????????? :D
yay im not having a good time! i thin ill try it again early in the morning,,,to much work tomorrow to be messing with a burger!

You would rather mess with a non burger burger buger in the early morning?

That does NOT sound like a fun Sunday morning at all. IMHO.

Drink more and post those beotches!

Yes, that's a dollar coin, for those of you who don't remember.... :lol:

P1010014.JPG

im going to eat a vegetarian,,,tonight!!!!! then ill think about my post

thats my word!!!!1

good night yall
us ranchers dont have days off,and its way past my bed time.

I prolly don't want to know why LunchBox is mucking around on her side of the cabinet. :rolleyes:

and the chunky orange stuff (right in front of the STRAWBERRIES!!!!!) Yea, i saw them~~~) Hhhhmmm.....sounds interesting~~~

OOOOoooo!!! just posted! bUTTERNUT sQUASH!

and i think I'll leave the reverse-caps thang~ ;)

Wow! Some great looking burgers so far!

I was planning on cooking my entry tonight, but when I went to the store they had angus tenderloin on sale. I had bloody steaks with garlic mashed potatoes instead. Oh man I needed that!

I'm still planning on doing the veggie burgers tomorrow though...

MuskyMojo, we planned ahead and had big ol' juicy steaks beforehand, just to carry us through the veggie burger phase...

I'm just wondering why geeme is purchasing something like yams/sweetpotato/squash that is already peeled/chunked and in a plastic tray.....??????

OH!!!!! thanks for the reminder!!!!! Just went and retrieved last night's geeme'd wine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back