• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! Can You Win A—Throwdown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey yeah SL you better can that before you get canned.

If bread or biscuits in a tube with metal caps on the ends are allowed, juice in a tube with metal caps on the ends should be allowed!!!!

The bread is an exception so everyone has bread to use. :)

:flamethrower: [sub]rackin'brackin'frickin'frackin' [sub][sub] OK, So I'll serve beer in a CAN instead of grape juice...... (anyone know what's up with the "enter" button not working? )........ I still got EGGSSEEESSS and CHEEEEESE!!!!![/sub][/sub][/sub]

Scovie, you the new TD Police? XOXO- It's all good, luv you~

I get it now....Scovie's a-skeer'd cuz I got EGGS!!!!!!!

I saw those eggs in a drum, and kept on awalkin...

eggs do not. I repeat. DO NOT COME FROM A CAN :rofl:

Thanks FD and THP, between BBall and hhhwiskey, I am finding it hard to get off the couch. Should be fun! hahahahahahahahahaha

Yes he is the one calling you Scovie. :lol:

Damn avatars!

Y'all fix 'em back. Now I'm seeing jokes where there's no joke.

yea, when scrolling through threads, I can't find my posts any more! Monday morning, i'm getting my chile girl avatar back! In the mean time, enjoy the new avvy~

It doesn't look great until you plate it up...
129915966.Y6Fv2Dyl.RecipeTacoMeatOpen.jpg

Bit of foo foo and...

rose-beef_2087255c.jpg

Who woulda thunk it?

I'm kinda stuck on ideas. Not much tinned joy here in Aus :(

BWANANANANANANA!!!

(That's an imposter laugh.... it's like banana and hahaha all together. Trust, it works if you've had enough hhhwhixkey!.)

Yeah, DTS, that tinned "roast beef" kind o' looks like something one might feed a cat.....

A Welsh driving a German car... what is this world coming to? Whirled Peas?

Nice foo DTS! I like how they even give you a burnt sprig of rosemary to set on top of your plated roast beef.

D2S!!!! roflmfao! :rofl: :rofl:

no peas will be harmed in the making of my TD meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back