• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! July 4th-ings Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
D3monic said:
I can't do yellow mustard on a burger. Nothing I hate more than getting a burger from a place and they have so much smothered on there it's all you can taste for hours after. Tiny bit is fine but i'd still rather spicy brown or dijon

I can tolerate a  good German yellow mustard like lowensenf or that bhut mustard bossman sent me. 

#mustardgate
agreed

bhut mustard sounds good  ;)

:woohoo:  Happy 4th everyone :beer:

:cheers:

#tortillagate

13584842_1257449737622083_736919185818183558_o.jpg

The Hot Pepper said:
Hey geeme a little rain never hurt anyone. Grant already complained about the sun.
Worst part, it's 93F right now and the sun's not even out ...

Hitting 97F Thu, they say ... my house will be 80F that afternoon, no doubt!

I'm not complaining, though, as I wasn't really feeling all that motivated to cook anyways ...

I brewed 7-8 gallons of beer, we cleaned and organized a ton of shit, and I relaxed a bit ...

Enjoying other people's dishes ...

grantmichaels said:
Worst part, it's 93F right now and the sun's not even out ...

Hitting 97F Thu, they say ... my house will be 80F that afternoon, no doubt!

I'm not complaining, though, as I wasn't really feeling all that motivated to cook anyways ...

I brewed 7-8 gallons of beer, we cleaned and organized a ton of shit, and I relaxed a bit ...

Enjoying other people's dishes ...
My peppers are looking forward to some heat!

geeme said:
I could care less about the rain if I wasn't using an electric grill. You know, some things just don't mix well together! However, I've got the outlet covered and am still at it, and the rain has let up a bit. 
theoretically, shouldn't be an issue - since it's fresh water ...

just hold the salt, while holding the pepper, lol ...

that's not a theory i'd test personally, though ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back