beer Begin! : May TD: Golden Stout

Label is done.

Just look at that work of beauty

image.jpeg

Golden stout sample. I really like it. Hopefully it's not too dark lol. I had my mother in law taste it blind and she thought it might be a Guiness so I'm happy with that. The flavors really blended well.

Still have to name it and do my final post. No matter how the judging goes, I'll enjoy drinking this one for sure.

Ozzy2001 said:

Golden stout sample. I really like it. Hopefully it's not too dark lol. I had my mother in law taste it blind and she thought it might be a Guiness so I'm happy with that. The flavors really blended well.
Still have to name it and do my final post. No matter how the judging goes, I'll enjoy drinking this one for sure.
I had to laugh when I read this. My MIL wouldn't know what a Guiness tasted like if her life depended on it.

Ozzy2001 said:

Looks nice, lots of bubbles!

RocketMan said:
To be a self tease....
[emoji83]
I teased myself all day, drinking other shit, before finally giving in ...

2bdd63590355b63730d35bbfe7b5c71d.jpg

I can honestly say, I'm entering what I believe is the best thing I've ever made - that wasn't a Wheebz recipe. I have to put this a notch or two above the Red-Eye, I think ...

Still need to get it into a fucking bottle, though ...

tctenten said:
This is the worst part about bottle conditioning, the wait. Nice head.

I think I might do a bottling test-run now, one one of my older beers ...

I'm drinking a Coke, trying to see if I get motivated enough (after stuffing my piehole with carnitas tacos) ...

Back