contest BEGIN! The Ramen Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
xc! Great idea! pie crust with ramen, I can totally see that. You got the idea of this TD and nailed it! A couple different chiles and asparagus, NICE!

Hope you're feeling better...

SL

It's texture was almost like rice it was moist not crunchy you really should ask my little bro who ate 90% of the pie himself sorry about the bad pics my iPod cam sucks but our only other cam is broken so this is my camera until I get a real one which should be soon since I got a summer job landscaping for all my neighbors I went to the doctors before cooking and was put on a stronger medication so hopefully im healthy before easter

well, xc, that's the best recommendation for a dish that one could ask for. :woohoo:

thanks guys but so far i think im gonna lose to just about everyone with how good the food looks this month and how much effort you guys put into it that burrito made me hungry lol and same with the brunch i cant even decide on who to vote for between those too lol :)

That's why we do it for fun. No shame in losing, as long as you had fun. (i'm not saying you did)
And from the sounds of your lil bro, it was tasty too!

yeah it was fun and tasty! :) oh well at least he enjoyed it i did get back at him by drinking all of his lemonade that he begged my mom to buy lol :)

Sport, way to show, being crazy sick and all. Big ups to the perseverance. The true spirit of the TD's.

And.... Ooooooohhhhh mansies did SoFlo get ridiculous in the kitchen Friday night.

Get'ter done XC! Nice job. Very unique and out of the box. G-eggs, dang dude....bring back old memories ey. That's some good eats there. Makes me think of the custom lock up frito pie. Dang FD.....ice cream.....seriously. I might have to re-think some things tonight!! Cory...dude you are a trooper. lookin' chipper as ever slavin' over that stove top. Looks delicious! SL, I can just imagine that gooy explosion of awesome in my mouth. and that baguette looks sooooooo goood. *Drool*

Good job everyone!

Teaser....

Bear in Food Coma

IMG_3936.jpg

True Story

Congrats on your first throwdown, sport!!! Get well soon!!
Have to tried taking your ipod pics in a room with more lighting, or outside? Might work better.

All of these entries look great so far!!

yea, some crazy ass dude sent me that, and I thought it had magical powers, it was that, or those pills I got an email about....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back