beer Being Crafty

Ozzy2001 said:
Founders Sleeper Cell. Over 10% IPA. Really good. I would never guess it had that much alcohol.

Tasted their Red rye IPA too. It was okay.

That looks tasty as hell. Fixing to run to the store and grab a 6 pack of three floyds to help me cope with the 6 tweens that will be staying the night for ambers bday sleep over... ugh. Only one here so far and the house sounds like a zoo. 

D3monic said:

That looks tasty as hell. Fixing to run to the store and grab a 6 pack of three floyds to help me cope with the 6 tweens that will be staying the night for ambers bday sleep over... ugh. Only one here so far and the house sounds like a zoo. 
Lol for sure. You're gonna need that. By the way, this alder smoked bonnet flakes are awesome. I used some on pizza last night. The super mix was good too, but those bonnets were tits. I'm gonna have to put a little package together for you.

How you liking those Aji mangos?

Anyway back to beer. I either love Stone beers or blah.
This Woot Stout is awesome. 13% too, so watch out

Ozzy2001 said:
this alder smoked bonnet flakes are awesome. I used some on pizza last night. The super mix was good too, but those bonnets were tits. I'm gonna have to put a little package together for you.

How you liking those Aji mangos?

I really like the smoked bonnets, great on pizza, those are my third favorite flake i've made. El scorponero > Wild Mix > Bonnets 

The bonnets are a low enough heat that you can really pile them on there and impart the flavors. 

I like the aji mango. The long pheno tastes better than the blunt oval one. I'll probably grow it again next year. 

Nice ... people seem to like that one on the webz, but I never have seen it at ABC ...

That said, I think I did see it at Total Wine, but I was too busy hoarding MZ's and Black Ops that trip ...

D3monic said:

I really like the smoked bonnets, great on pizza, those are my third favorite flake i've made. El scorponero > Wild Mix > Bonnets 

The bonnets are a low enough heat that you can really pile them on there and impart the flavors. 

I like the aji mango. The long pheno tastes better than the blunt oval one. I'll probably grow it again next year. 
I made a smoked mixed last year of all Aji's (pineapple, mango, and starfish) I'm just about out. Going to make some more. It was so great on pasta and pizza. Might have to make some bonnet stuff now. Just need my plants to cooperate.
grantmichaels said:
Nice ... people seem to like that one on the webz, but I never have seen it at ABC ...

That said, I think I did see it at Total Wine, but I was too busy hoarding MZ's and Black Ops that trip ...
It's super silky. I hate to say this, but it's very much a poor man's BCS. I will buy more if my shop still has some. I passed originally until I saw people on Facebook saying it's good. Then I bought one, and tried it on tap here.

a6c0547deebd70ea10b55acda50b49e0.jpg

easy drinkin' ...

Zip code wild card right? Like all zips start with that. Not googling.

Back