beer Being Crafty

638cf6545251a1455ad442736873f709.jpg

Coffee now. Beer soon.

Nice looking beer, and somewhat interestingly, I had a blueberry/jalapeno porter recently that I enjoyed immensely ...

I'm seeing new potential for blueberries since, kind of like the strawberry BBQ rub ...

Chili no lime don't know why I haven't done that in awhile, revisit soon

It was subliminal I drink coffee every day forgot today due to being busy I guess my body needed it lol. Good stuff indeed.

grantmichaels said:
Nice looking beer, and somewhat interestingly, I had a blueberry/jalapeno porter recently that I enjoyed immensely ...

I'm seeing new potential for blueberries since, kind of like the strawberry BBQ rub ...

Have you tried Marin brew co. Bluebeery? I kinda consider it a chick beer or good for pancakes, now that I'm older. But I do remember it being quite yummy with in your face blueberry flavor.

o.jpg

I hate when natural flavors taste artificial. For example a banana chip, so drying often does it. But I've had orange beers that tasted of creamsicle. Just sayin. The fruit in beer to me often tastes artificial even though it may not be. Like that blueberry Sea Dog beer it tastes like Boo Berry lol. And not sure what's in it but yuck.

Back