vendor Best Business Practices... BakersPeppers... $ 5,000 Facts... No Drama... Admins... No Trolls in this

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have remained patient for nearly two years involving a business loan of $ 5,000  that has not be repaid in part or whole from BakersPeppers in late March 2012

Here are the facts, and email timeline history.  I have contacted Dale, He has responded, first making excuses, then a promise to pay 1000$ of the loan by December 15, 2013.  It is now December 20th, and I sent a polite reminder to him last week.  It was not responded to.

The time line starts early in 2011.  At the time Dale had recently posted a video or two of a large number of healthy super hot peppers in his nursery.  I made contact, long story short, I provided Dale a certified bank pepper loan of $ 5,000 top help him expand his business. 

What follows below is a summary of emails over the next 20 months to the present.  I will let the emails tell the story, word for word. First see the certified check made out to and cashed by him in March 2012.  I want to add that this was a no interest loan, you can't do better than that from any bank.

Before I get to the email history, I just wanted to mention that if Mr Bakers were strapped for cash, how could he take his spouse and two kids on vacation recently for two weeks ?  At best it would seem a poor business decision on his part.

Everything I stated here is true.  I have original emails with IP and Domain name trace if needed.

As you you can see, Mr Bakers has made excuses and a promise for partial payment of $ 1,000 on 12/15/13 which has not been kept.

I have been more than fair and patient in this matter.  The next step is up to you...  A man is only as good as his word, in the end nothing else matters.

Admins, please do not let this thread spin out of control, no flamers who cannot back their claims with times, dates and facts.

This is not about character assassination, it is about good business practice.

Thanks...

Rhody...

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************
3/25/12
[SIZE=10pt]David,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]    I really appreciate this my friend...really! You have no idea how much it means to me that u will do this for me! Like i said..it will take quite some time to get it back to you but it WILL get back to you over time :)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Dale E. Baker Jr[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]3408 Colwell Ave[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Tampa, Fl 33614[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]I dont have a home phone as these days its more cost effective to have an unlmited data/calls/texts plan on my cell phone....[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]
          [SIZE=10pt]******************************************************************************************************************************************************[/SIZE]       [SIZE=10pt]8/13/12[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]Hey Dave...as I stated to u at the time u did loan me the $5k I told u I
had no clue when I could even begin to repay you...and you werequite ok
with that at the time....I now am in a huge crisis with the USPS &UPS!
They owe me over $2k in insurance claims and i may not get it! But i had
to refund that money to my customers....plus now my father is leaving
me! He backing it up and calling it quits! I can't run the place myself
and having to hire help when my bank account is in the negative is going
to be hard to do...the summer has SLOWED my crop speed WAY down to a
crawl! I am lowering prices to compete with others and I barely have any
inventory as it is due to the slow summers high heat...I told you that i
would get you the $$ back ASAP...could be a while I said...I remember
trying to be very clear I had no clue when i could start getting you
some back to you....and right now is not a good time at all....I hate to
say that...honestly I do...as u truly were there for me when i needed
it...I'm sorry my pepper biz is starting so slow...trust me...I need $$
very bad myself...I can't even pay this months electric bill...first
time that's happened here my dad says in 45 years....Im struggling
myself....and i don't know what to say.....I'm sorry Dave...I hoped u
wouldn't "need' it anytime soon like I tried to tell you at the time...I
feel horrible....[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]dale@bakerspeppers.com[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]************************************************************************************[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Dale Jr[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]************************************************************************************

11/11/13[/SIZE]

I have been patient and as my next to last email to you states, I am simply requesting you repay the business loan I made to you on 3/36/2012. I put my hard earned money on you to help you succeed when you needed more equipment for your pepper business. It has been almost a year and a half since you cashed the check.  Not once have you contacted me by phone, text or email to settle this matter.  I have contacted you at least three times to try to negotiate payment and every time you have had excuses. The next step is up to you.

I hope you are a man of your word, because a man's reputation is like gold in the niche hot pepper business.

Sincerely,

Dave Williams

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

11/11/13

[SIZE=10pt]Hey Dave....[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]I wanted to say i have not been ducking u at all. I have been real busy working on peppers and having another child at the same time. I told u i have every intention of paying u back in full! December 15th i will send u a check for $1,000....its a start...i can make a payment every now and then but all at once just isnt realistic as i never have that type of $$ all at once....hope this helps...let me know :) [/SIZE]

Dale,

11/16/13

Dale,

That is a start, please send a bank check with the note section as follows:  payment $ 1,000 pepper business loan, balance due of $ 4,000, this will serve as our receipt.

Thanks...

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

11/16/13

Dale,

That is a start, please send a bank check with the note section as follows:  payment $ 1,000 pepper business loan, balance due of $ 4,000, this will serve as our receipt.

Thanks...

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

12/11/13

Dale,

Just a reminder you said above that you agreed to sending a bank check $ 1,000 (post marked ) by Dec 15th.   I hope you are a man of your word.

***************************************************************************************************************

To all,

Let's keep this thread civil, if Bakers pays off the debt I will remove the thread right away.  I dont see how I can be more fair than that.  It would be good for his business reputation.  He knows that.

Please note:  I have updated the second 11/11/13 post above where Dale agreed to pay me $ 1,000 by 12/15/13.  I failed to post it in the original post.

magicpepper said:
wait what?

ok seriously you dont really make any sense,  first you insult the boss man, and his decision to keep this thread open, then you come way out of left field with the 
"[background=#fffaf2]Clearly what I said goes clean over the heads of the overwhelmingly emotional, rather than logical/rational types, present here. I guess those who understand what I'm saying, get it, and those who don't, never will..."   comment, and now this comment that makes absolutely no sense.  seriously if your trollin on me to get into an argument or start one, it aint going to happen. everybody here except for you has made valid points against dale and his shady dealings.[/background]

[background=#fffaf2]are you trying to get this thread closed for dale?cause i dont think that will happen[/background]
[background=#fffaf2]and this site you speak of moderating it wouldnt happen to be the [/background][background=#fff4e4]Vacavillians Superhot Pepper group would it? the same group that deletes any negative comments towards dale?[/background]

[background=#fff4e4]your trolling will not work here, it will not work with me, and if you think it is, you are sadly mistaken. and like i said, move on[/background]

[background=#fff4e4]anyway. lets move forward shall we. sorry rhody for kind of highjacking your thread.  feel free to delete my posts as you see fit.[/background]
I have no f**king clue what you are on about, but if it makes sense to you... :crazy:

The point was, threads like this are uncvilized, and if they are allowed on the forum, then they're fair game for whatever they attract.  Shit like this is what small claims court is for.  Although letting somebody air out their dirty laundry for $5000 owed for hot peppers is good stuff...  Even better when the other guy responds.  It's like an episode of Jerry Springer, but unscripted.  :D

solid7 said:
The point was, threads like this are uncvilized, and if they are allowed on the forum, then they're fair game for whatever they attract.  Shit like this is what small claims court is for.  Although letting somebody air out their dirty laundry for $5000 owed for hot peppers is good stuff...  Even better when the other guy responds.  It's like an episode of Jerry Springer, but unscripted.  :D

Just look at this thread as a Consumer Reports article, a BBB report, a quarterly financial report for a public company, or even an extension of the vendor thread found commonly on this and many other forums.
I dig what THP is doing in regards to not just folding to whatever an advertiser demands.

Considering all the hats he's wearing as admin, advertising, regular person it's an extremely fine line he is walking right now.

mx5inpa said:
Just look at this thread as a Consumer Reports article, a BBB report, a quarterly financial report for a public company, or even an extension of the vendor thread found commonly on this and many other forums.

I dig what THP is doing in regards to not just folding to whatever an advertiser demands.

Considering all the hats he's wearing as admin, advertising, regular person it's an extremely fine line he is walking right now.
Just look at it from the perspective of not having the protections offered to a legitimate entity, set up for the purposes that you mentioned. Or even better, take a look at just a few tidbits relating to online conduct. Living in the overly litigious society that we live in, you'd hate to start out by trying to expose a crook and end up having him pay his debt at the expense of a good samaritan, right?

http://www.managingcommunities.com/2010/03/29/popular-community-scubaboard-sued-for-libel-and-how-to-limit-libel-claims-on-your-forums/

http://www.writing.upenn.edu/~afilreis/defamation-in-cyberspace.html

http://forum.freeadvice.com/libel-slander-defamation-88/can-i-sued-libel-someone-forum-427737.html

It's not my forum. I have no dog in the fight. But if I take the time to registe a username, I'd sure like to know that I'm not going to be on the end of some shit slinging. I'm sure most people here are decent. But if someone ever had an actual problem with me, I'd sure like it to go through the proper channels - not be tried in the Hot Pepper forum.

Everything said may be true - but one false word or opinion uttered, could be grounds for trouble. But like I said, if someone else sees fit, I'll be entertained, all the way up to "I told you so". ;)

@ solid7: Please go autist and white knight somewhere else and if you feel the need, PM TheHotPepper about this in person instead of muddying this thread up.

@ Rhody: I hope you get your loan back, but I have little hope Dale intends to pay you back in full.
I'd take legal measure any time now if I were you, you had enough patience with this little weasel.

@ Dale: You rotten dirty little lying weasel of a thief, pay Rhody back. and stop black-mailing him over stuff you brought over yourself.
You were given so many chances and you blew them and keep lying and falsely accusing other people of things you do yourself, which is a perfect example of projection.
This is most probably your last chance of making changes, paying Rhody off, making amends and clearing your name.
Use it well or bite the dust as a 3rd generation grower, what pride you'll give your family name then.

When it comes to matters of libel and forums, administrators in the U.S. are actually very well covered. Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, says that “No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider.”
In short, this means merely giving someone a platform that they use to make a libelous statement does not make you liable for those statements.
This is from one of your links Solid. So you should probably drop it. Keep the thread on track etc.

solid7 said:
Just look at it from the perspective of not having the protections offered to a legitimate entity, set up for the purposes that you mentioned. Or even better, take a look at just a few tidbits relating to online conduct. Living in the overly litigious society that we live in, you'd hate to start out by trying to expose a crook and end up having him pay his debt at the expense of a good samaritan, right?

http://www.managingcommunities.com/2010/03/29/popular-community-scubaboard-sued-for-libel-and-how-to-limit-libel-claims-on-your-forums/

http://www.writing.upenn.edu/~afilreis/defamation-in-cyberspace.html

http://forum.freeadvice.com/libel-slander-defamation-88/can-i-sued-libel-someone-forum-427737.html

It's not my forum. I have no dog in the fight. But if I take the time to registe a username, I'd sure like to know that I'm not going to be on the end of some shit slinging. I'm sure most people here are decent. But if someone ever had an actual problem with me, I'd sure like it to go through the proper channels - not be tried in the Hot Pepper forum.

Everything said may be true - but one false word or opinion uttered, could be grounds for trouble. But like I said, if someone else sees fit, I'll be entertained, all the way up to "I told you so". ;)
dude!?!?    

i dont give two shits about dale or his well being. but man i have to ask who are you?  it really seems like you are trolling.

p.s.  no one can out troll  mx5inpa!!   you are barking up the wrong tree   :P

take him to the river mx5 :dance:  :dance:

elcap1999 said:

I would say that you, sir, are quite lucky, since the number of people who are satisfied by Dale's products isn't a substantial fraction of all the customers who have ever purchased from him. I'm not one of those satisfied customers, but will spare the details as I've already stated them in other threads more than once. It certainly seems so on places such as Facebook that Dale has a great reputation, but as I mentioned before, that's because he has control of and deletes comments he finds are critical of him and his business. Plus, I'm sure others like Ed Currie, PepperLover, SicMan and others would have little problem posting up some of the responses they've gotten from Dale, since I personally have seen statements by Dale at various times, accusing them of lying, theft, personally attacking him, and the list goes on, which is no way for Dale to conduct a business, and as I've mentioned in other threads, there are only so many bridges Dale can burn before he finds himself ostracized from the pepper growing business.

And I fully agree with your statement that it's quite petty and childish for Dale to fail to pay his debt to Rhody, and to attempt to blackmail him into removing posts and comments made by others (which Rhody has absolutely no control over) before Dale will send any payment. And in Rhody's defense, I'm sure he saw the loan simply as trying to get a fellow pepper enthusiast at the time on his feet business-wise and selling, which was likely why Rhody was so generous in providing no set repayment terms. The attitude shown in the response Dale sent to Rhody (and which Rhody posted this morning) displays the schoolyard bully mentality that's been typical on the part of Dale, even for something as the basic responsibility to pay their debts or provide good customer service to those who have received moldy/rotting pods, incorrect plants, and his repeatedly hiding behind his own Terms & Conditions when people ask for refunds/replacements.

After reading around this forum I guess I was pretty lucky!  Wow!  

And my initial post here was in no way meant to slam Rhody for being generous.  I just think it will be hard to get a court to make Dale pay if technically Dale is following the repayment (or lackthereof) plan.  We can all vote with our dollars though, and I will make sure no more of my money goes to an unethical business such as Baker's Peppers.  I don't care how good your product is, I cannot support a business as morally corrupt as Baker's.  

Dale, the time has come. Pay Rhody what you owe.

Everything I have posted on here about Baker's Peppers are purely my own actions.

Yes, I may talk to Rhody outside of THP, but he has not provided anything further than replying to my question of whether he had been paid anything more since this thread came up. His answer was a simple one. "No he has not."

You keep boasting about being the "largest supplier of superhot peppers in the U.S" and how you are boxing up 200+ orders per week, your words, not ours. If this is so, you are making enough money to pay the honest man that Rhody is.

Clearly you would rather use this money on building sheds and taking vacations though. The vacation was found out, but you posted up the shed yourself.
Actions speak louder than words.

Guns_N_Pods said:
  I don't care how good your product is, I cannot support a business as morally corrupt as Baker's. 
+1
Shurbryn said:
Dale, the time has come. Pay Rhody what you owe.

Everything I have posted on here about Baker's Peppers are purely my own actions.

Yes, I may talk to Rhody outside of THP, but he has not provided anything further than replying to my question of whether he had been paid anything more since this thread came up. His answer was a simple one. "No he has not."

You keep boasting about being the "largest supplier of superhot peppers in the U.S" and how you are boxing up 200+ orders per week, your words, not ours. If this is so, you are making enough money to pay the honest man that Rhody is.

Clearly you would rather use this money on building sheds and taking vacations though. The vacation was found out, but you posted up the shed yourself.
Actions speak louder than words.
+1

$29.99 to $34.99 per box   200 + a week. so $5998 to $6998 a week minimum? seriously? you cant afford to pay back $5,000 over a 2 year period? thats barely a weeks income so you say anyway!

mx5inpa said:
When it comes to matters of libel and forums, administrators in the U.S. are actually very well covered. Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, says that “No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider.”
In short, this means merely giving someone a platform that they use to make a libelous statement does not make you liable for those statements.
This is from one of your links Solid. So you should probably drop it. Keep the thread on track etc.
"....But even though the forum and its members certainly seem to have a lot of potential protection from the suit, the cost and headache of defending such a suit can be unbearable. One member of ScubaBoard recently posted on a similar case involving a different scuba diving forum involved in a libel lawsuit against a diving instruction company. The site won, but was so drained by the end of the conflict that it had shut down."

Whatever you say, bro. Experts know best...

Never said anyone had any legal rights. Just said you're inviting trouble. Not trying to be a dick for the sake of. Maybe I've just had some experience in this area...

solid7 - Yes, a thread such as this can prove rather embarrassing for the parties involved in the matter and invite trouble, and yes, some may find it inappropriate to allow such a thread (and frown upon the admins for doing so), but this particular issue has proven itself to be an exception. In my short time on this forum, it's been my experience that THP and the other admins are quite good at evaluating threads such as this and limiting those that are, say, purely intended to stir up trouble.

In this particular case, Dale has already acknowledged the debt and before Rhody even took this issue public he clearly made a strong effort to resolve the matter - a resolution that Dale continues to fail to reasonably assist in making happen. And in further spite towards Rhody, he then went on (as many have pointed out) to brag about his success (and in turn, the money he has coming in) - which only added to the troubling issue that is presented here.

While taking an issue public can be seen as a low move, there -are- times where it is important to do so - both for oneself (such as Rhody's case) and - where the facts are present - for the public/any who might have or consider having dealings with such a character as Dale. And of all I have seen, Rhody has made a clear effort to stick to the facts, rather than resort to insults, name-calling and other less-than-respectable behaviors. That's a big part, I'm sure, in what has helped make this matter an exception - and one that those who take the time to calmly read through and evaluate it can likely gain a lot of insight and learn from.

"Any publicity is good publicity" is an ambitious, arrogant saying that sometimes lingers around the world of business and marketing. Sadly, it's my impression that Dale has chosen to exploit & breed negative publicity to build up his market & business. Alas, such a risky venture does also promote the need (for example) to "manage" the available information to the public, i.e. unethically attempting to erase any negative backlash that is coupled by facts, despite having provoked it in the first place. His aim seems to be controversy - and not positive, constructive debate, but rather destructive behavior, in my opinion.

So, I do understand your perspective, but I think the matter at hand and need for resolution (along with serving as a consumer-beware) trumps whatever unfortunate trouble may possibly arise from allowing this to be here. *nod*

Awesome. Sounds like this Rhody fella has a really great case to take to a small claims court. Or, if it's across state lines, maybe even a federal court.

So what's the point of it all? If you succeed in taking away all of his business, you don't get paid, anyway. If you do the right thing, and bring an action, you may see your pay before you even make the docket.

At this rate, maybe you two could just have a duel.

From what I've seen, there isn't a single person on this forum who likes this Dale fella, anyhow. Don't see how you could possibly damage his reputation any more than he has already done.

All I can say here is WOW! This place is ABSOLUTELY insane.......

I have read the most recent posts by Dave "Rhody" Williams here in this thread and i've FINALLY HAD ENOUGH!!

Since well BEFORE DAY ONE OF THIS THREAD back in December of 2013, Dave and I had a "payment arrangement" discussed in emails. I was a FEW DAYS LATE GETTING IT POSTMARKED to him in December (due to i physically didnt have the funds available in my account just yet) and this thread was born! Something gave me the feeling that day that Dave was more interested in a public display of me and my business than his $$ (considering his "spicy business venture" FAILED) .

Dave told me if i made the payment back in December he would make this all "go away".  Your words Dave!

So what happened next u may ask? Well, im sure ALL of you out there are well versed on this topic enough to say what happened next...... He got a check from me for $1,000....And this public display continues......Thanks for sticking to your word Dave! And IM the lying asshole here right??? Funny! I even told you at the time that if for some crazy reason i didnt make the next payment in 6 months or so that i would in fact DESERVE this being REPOSTED all about me and what a HORRIBLE person i am....I was in GOOD FAITH trying to repay the loan to you, but asked that it be kept BETWEEN US! What happened next you ask?? The public display continued......!

I got an email in May i believe. It was from Dave asking about the next payment....... i replied "Please contact me around July 1st 2014 and i will mail you out your second payment as that is when i get funds available to pay, around every 6 months.....He was good with that! Our deal from there forward was to make the payments roughly every 6 months till the debt was cleared up.....What happened next you ask?? The public display continued......!

Heres where it gets good everyone...... PAY ATTENTION!!

I recently sent Dave "Rhody" Williams an email which he seems to have LEFT OUT of his most recent public display. Mind you so long as im paying him, this thread shouldnt even exist (in DAVES OWN WORDS)...See the email below....

Entire thread  Print  Previous Next 

RE: Business Loan    
dale@bakerspeppers.comdale@bakerspeppers.comdale@bakerspeppers.comdale@bakerspeppers.comdale@bakerspeppers.comdale@bakerspeppers.comdale@bakerspeppers.com

From: <dale@bakerspeppers.com> (Add as Preferred Sender)  

Date: Mon, Jun 23, 2014 8:14 pm
To: "Dave Williams" <dww527@gmail.com>

Folder  From  Subject    Date  Size 
Dave,

Like i said in my last email, you would hear from me around the first of July. Im a tad early. Im making the payment of $1,000 like we discussed. Also, im sending a totally seperate check for the amount of $500. This seperate check will cover the interest on the loan in total. By my calculations, $500 paid to you will be an interest rate of 10% on the original loan amount of $5,000. I could'nt in good mind not pay you some form of interest on this loan, as it did help me tremendously at the time. Consider that a bonus if you want, considering you have made it perfectly clear you didnt expect to ever see a dime from me publicly....This payment will be in the mail ROUGHLY around July 7th or so...give or take a few days, as im waiting on my semi annual contract to process in order to pay you...theres NO SET DATE on my end so dont trip out on me if its not postmarked by that exact date! Its COMING!!

Further, theres something i wanted to add here....on that last mentioned topic....

You see, all i ever hear about online is "My debt to "Rhody"....it seems to be EVERYWHERE i turn.... I have members on all the forums telling me MY business that they have discussed with you! Im not naming names as you DAMN well know who these people are Dave! This STOPS right now! Our business is our business, the threads ALL vanish NOW never seen again and i continue to pay this loan like we have discussed (A payment every 6 months or so of $1,000 until paid off). The public display ends today Dave or you will have to take me to court to EVER see another dime from me....of course to take me to court in YOUR state you will be requred to pay ALL Of my expenses and such upon seeing a judge (i looked into it!), or you can always take a trip to florida to have it out in court down here on YOUR dime as well. Trust me the best route here is to just ERASE all the drama and the threads and let me go about my business, and you ALSO STOP talking about OUR business with the entire WORLD! I read another post about this and that how Dale is screwing "Rhody"/"Dave"......and IM DONE "WILLINGLY" paying you ANYTHING............your call here! IT ENDS NOW!! YOU CALL OFF THE DOGS AND THE TROLLS ON ALL THE WEBSITES RIGHT NOW AND END IT!! Me paying you interest ON TOP OF the loan repayment means THIS THP nonsense ENDS today Dave...You have until July 1st 2014 to make it VANISH like it NEVER happened! This is the email address you have provided for "talks" of this loan. I will consider this email delivered by this before said DATE of July 1st 2014!! If for some reason you DONT get payments like we have discussed, you do as you will as far as making my life HELL again...but for now im doing what i SAID I WOULD and THEN some! IT VANISHES NOW!!

Sizzling Salutations!,
Dale Baker Jr
Baker's Peppers LLC
www.BakersPeppers.com
@BakersPeppers on Twitter
www.Facebook.com/BakersPeppers
813-446-0101

That was the first email exchanged from EITHER party since last talks of a July payment......

The next email was Dave "Rhody" Williams direct response to the above email....reply came in about 30 minutes after my original email....

Subject: Business Loan (dww527@gmail.com) Re: Business Loan ( Re: Business Loan   
dww527@gmail.comdww527@gmail.comdww527@gmail.comdww527@gmail.comdww527@gmail.comdww527@gmail.comdww527@gmail.com

From: Dave Williams <dww527@gmail.com> (Add as Preferred Sender)  

Date: Mon, Jun 23, 2014 8:45 pm
To: "BakersPeppers ." <dale@bakerspeppers.com>

Dale,

To be perfectly honest I haven't made a post on THP in 6 months and I am not bad mouthing you with members.  I pretty much have let things ride and appreciate the interest check of 500 $ plus the payment of 1000 $  I havent said a bad word about you since you made the first payment, once I receive the two checks and they clear I will have Dan pull the thread as a sign of good faith.  I live a calm and peaceful life and hope you can find it yourself in your own way and in your own time.

Until then, peace...

Dave...

Now.....what do I do with that?? Dave has left this public display right here for ALL to see since DAY ONE guys....after one payment made and the next one WILLINGLY being made, I contact him EARLY and let him know whats going on, and IM GOING TO PAY INTEREST on the loan OUT OF THE KINDNESS OF MY HEART as it was NEVER discussed in the original loan talks......All i ask in return is THIS PUBLIC DISPLAY GO AWAY once and for ALL!! Like he originally promised after the first payment was made....and now hes telling me AGAIN to make the payment and it will go away?? How long has Dale been asking for this very thing?? And "NOW" im supposed to trust that you will hold YOUR word Dave after i have MORE than shown MY GOOD FAITH and its GOT ME NOWHERE with this publicly???? My email reply is as follows....

Subject:   RE: Second payment: Pepper Loan

From: <dale@bakerspeppers.com> (Add as Preferred Sender)  

Date: Tue, Jun 24, 2014 9:47 pm
To: "Dave Williams" <dww527@gmail.com>

I told you that you wil get NOTHING until these public spectacles are GONE...VANISHED....NEVER EXISTED...you want your $$??...make them GONE! You want to continue to play games, leave them there...this is my LAST email to you Dave....your $$ depends on YOU! Send me the address you want the payment sent to and DELETE ALL THE THREADS ONLINE.......ater that i will mail you the 2 checks...PERIOD...not open to negotiations....ive let you ride with this long enough......no longer! I as well have saved EVERY email i have EVER sent you..i will GLADLY post this online for ALL to see that all i asked was u make the public shit go away...and u REFUSE.....it will then be YOUR fault i didnt mail u $$!!

Dale Jr

So what happened next you ask?? The public display continued.......Dave comes in here and posts WRONG information, leaves out my WHOLE email of me contacting him early and me telling him of the interest and all that....Posts HIS version of our conversation, leaves out my side of it and totally tries to make me look like IM NOT TRYING TO PAY THE HIM!! Havent i shown by NOW that im not only paying you as we discussed, but im also adding interest, and IM THE ONE CHASING YOU DOWN TO discuss it with YOU!! Isnt that me TRYING TO PAY YOU???? See the common thing there?? The public display continued! I coulda SWORE i mentioned somewhere in the beginning of this post that i HAD A FELLING THAT A PUBLIC DISPLAY WAS MORE INTERESTING to Dave than his MONEY! Man...... I SURE make a STRONG arguement dont I???? Read back thru my post here...NOTHING BUT FACTS!! I invite DAVE to point out where i have LIED about ANYTHING in this post, hell i CHALLENGE him to do so!!

So to recap.....
1. Dave got $1,000 from me on a $5,000 loan.
2. I asked Dave to hold true to HIS word that this GO AWAY....it didnt!
3. Half a year passed and i contact Dave EARLY to inform him on the specifics of this next payment, PLUS I inform him of the INTEREST im going to pay him of $500 (10%)! That im NOT REQUIRED TO PAY HIM, but i am as a personal choice as it only seemed RIGHT!
4. I ask that the public display FINALLY END before i mail these next 2 checks out, as a sign of good faith HE DOES IN FACT INTEND TO FINALLY ERASE THIS PUBLIC DISPLAY! Considering ive heard In the past it will end, ive now heard it again that it will end......BUT ALL I SEE IS THIS PUBLIC DISPLAY FROM DAVE "RHODY" WILLIAMS!! Its hard to make me believe he will FINALLY hold true to his word on it...at SOME point in time me paying $1,000 already and arranging to continue to make further payments, PLUS interest, HAS to show im TRYING to pay Dave, but he HAS NO INTEREST IN $$$!! How do i know this you ask?? Are you still reading this thread?? Then Dave has chosen to continue the public display over getting these 2 checks!! I have MORE than agreed to pay the guy, PLUS interest.........and here we are..............talking about "how i wont pay him".....the checks are right here Dave......ready to drop in the mail in a week or so.......

Seems to me Dave has made his choice and prefers the PUBLIC DISPLAY option over his MONEY!!!!

Dave HAS SPOKEN folks! And for that matter so have I!!

I have purposely stopped talking publicly here on this website, due to people just flat out causing me to almost have a heart attack at 33! I have not responded to customers, haters, or ANYONE on this website! I work ENTIRELY too hard 8 days a week to stress myself this much! You want to contact me its email, text, or PHONE CALL, and has been for SOME TIME now! But this right here.....this SHIT of a thread right here.........makes me come back in this place and TELL THE TRUE STORY! I have no choice when someone tries SO HARD to put me and my BUSINESS ON SUCH A PUBLIC DISPLAY!!
FACTS shine through folks.....what I have stated here is 110% FACT!

You want your $$$ Dave you know what to do......in your words my man.....THE EASY WAY OR THE HARD WAY?!?!

Email me when its done, and i will forward the payment info......yes its REALLY that simple Dave, STOP making it so complicated!! PRIVATELY handled between 2 MEN! Like we ORIGINALLY discussed!

MODS....Please for F sake do your jobs!! Ask me for a little response privately or to confirm FACTS before you post adding on how horrible of a person i am in ANY RANDOM THREAD on here....I mean arent you here to "control" things in here?? Im trying SOOOOO hard these days to conduct myself in an orderly professional business fashion, but when you guys JUMP IN before talking to me its NOT VERY PROFESSIONAL!! And EVERYONE sees it!! Your maknig my job HARDER than it should be, and i work TOO hard as it is.........!

Im busy ALL DAY EVERY DAY... NOT CHECKING THESE THREADS EVERY 10 minutes!! Email, call, OR text me to get in touch with me!! NOT HERE!

Bakers Peppers OUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back