Brito's Pepper Plantation

Jacob,
Cool guy, I sent to you our wild Brazilian True Cumarí but, as you are a wild lover, I will send other wild Brazilian specie to you, just wait :cool:

Hello friends,
A little from my last peppers harvest :cool:
After some protecting against birds which I added above my wild Giant Cumari, I got few ripe pods :dance:
CUMAR-GIGANTE-FRUTO-4.jpg

This is one of my wild giant Cumari tree.
CUMAR-GIGANTE-COLHEITA.jpg

Seven pods were the total harvest :)
PIMENTA-DE-CHEIRO-COLHEITA.jpg

Here a little harvest of Smell peppers.
ROCOTO-COLHEITA.jpg

Red Rocotos little harvest.

Ok friends, I want to share with you some flowers from my girls :cool:
Cumari-Selvagem-Flor-de-Bragana.jpg

This is a flower of one Wild True Cumari
Cumari-Selvagem-Flor.jpg

This is one flower of another specie of Wild True Cumari
Cumari-flor-branca.jpg

This is the flower of the Wild Giant Cumari
Chocolate-Fatalli-Flor.jpg

This is the flower of one Chocolate Fatalli

[quote name='Brito's Pepper' date='15 July 2010 - 08:12 PM' timestamp='1279249970' post='360906']

This is a flower of one Wild True Cumari [/quote]

Brito...I really think this flower is beautiful. What do the pods look like and which type of True Wild Cumari is it?

Maligator,
See, I am going to post again flower and it pods just for you see the difference :)
The taste and the smell are the same but the shapes are a little bit different also, the second one when start to ripe becomes black before becoming red.
Cumari-Selvagem-Flor.jpg

This flower has the pods below.
Cumar-Verdadeira.jpg

These pods are from this flower above.

This flower has the pods below.
Cumari-Selvagem-Grande-carga.jpg

These pods are from this flower above.

Hope you like :cool:
Take care.

Wow,wow Brito my friend that is some awesome peppers flowers & pods of your wild species I like it, great job have great season.

Brito my friend, thank you for explaining the difference between the two. They are very lovely flowers and plants. Thank you for sharing the pics with us.

[quote name='Brito's Pepper' date='18 July 2010 - 11:15 AM' timestamp='1279469735' post='361706']
Hi Alpha,
Thank you guy, you are welcome :welcome:
[/quote]

You are welcome also! Being new to growing peppers and not that many different varieties I assumed all flowers were just white :rofl: now I will taking a closer look at them.

Back