• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Brito's Pepper Plantation

Nice looking Rottweiler! :)

Personally I hope to retire just north of Salvador. I have a friend who's a Lutheran pastor in Rio do Sul. I've hosted a couple of kids from Sau Paulo.

The gumbo in Salvador is just like the gumbo in New Orleans.

Great hot stuff,
If you would do that, you are a luck guy because, Salvador is a paradise and everything there is cheaper than São Paulo in addition, the weather is hot 365 days a year, nice place for growing peppers :cool:
I would like to live there after retirement but, my wife thinks different :evil:
The Rottweiler is the guardian of my peppers plantation :)

Beautiful, beatiful photo's my friend.
I'm glad to see they are flowering and fruiting for you.

Have a great Christmas,
Micca

Beautiful, beatiful photo's my friend.
I'm glad to see they are flowering and fruiting for you.

Have a great Christmas,
Micca
Hello Micca my friend, how are you doing?
Yes guy, now it is time for flowering and some pods started to become ripe.
Merry Christmas and happy new year to you too.

I'm going well, thanks for asking.
When is the end of your season my friend? How long is your grow season if I may ask?

Micca

Micca my friend,
It's good to know you are well :)
There is no end of my season my friend, I'm always planting new species, I love all kind of peppers but, it looks like I'm searching for the perfect one :crazy:
Brazil is a paradise for growing peppers, season start in January ending in December so, you can plant any time you want ;)

Hi Brito,

So sorry for late reply, it has been a very busy but good X-Mas period. I'm sure you would have had a good X-Mas and new year too.

Very nice that you can grow anytime of the year, staggering the planting and you can have ripe pods all year round :cool:
I too would like to know the Perfect Pepper but I am having lots of fun finding it. Definately the Chinense family if my favourite of the Peppers.

Hey my friend I am sending you a little present. I'm not too sure how your customs(Importing) are with seeds getting through, but hopefully they make it and hope you enjoy :)

Take Care,
Micca

Hello Micca,
I'm sure you would have had a good Christmas day and new year day too.
Yes guy, we can plant and grow all years long but, this beginning of 2011 it's raining cats and dogs like in Australia.
Last week I lost a tree of Yellow Trinidad Scorpion which was blown away by strong winds.
I'm very happy you are sending some seeds to me, I'm a luck guy and may the customs will not see them :lol:
Do you have my address yet ??
Take care my friend :cool:

Hi Brito,
Not very nice to hear about your poor TS tree hab and the rain :(
Definately the climate is changing, specially how Queensland is flooding and where I am over in the West Aust we have had our 2nd driest winter and restricted on our water use over summer.

I think I have your address on the back of the Wild Cumari seeds you sent. If I can't find i'll send a PM.

Micca

Hi friends,
A little bit more from my girls :cool:

Bhut-Jolokia.jpg

BHUT JOLOKIA VIEW OF SKIN

Bhut-Jolokia-2.jpg

BHUT JOLOKIA STARTING TO BE RIPE

Bhut-Jolokia-Madura-2.jpg

BHUT JOLOKIA RIPE

Trinidad-Scorpion-Madura-1.jpg

TRINIDAD SCORPION RIPE

Cumari-Bolinha-fruto.jpg

WILD CUMARI BOLINHA

Cumari-Grande-Madura.jpg

WILD CUMARI GRANDE

Jalapen-Colheita.jpg

JALAPENÕ HARVEST

[quote name='Brito's Pepper' timestamp='1294789262' post='413512']
Micca,
I'm glad you're far away from that rainy place.
See, this is the result of strong winds

Resultado-da-Chuva.jpg

YELLOW TRINIDAD SCORPION DESTROYED BY WINDS
[/quote]

Very sad indeed. Maybe you can salvage some seed for another round.

The Bhuts are looking very evil :cool: . Also very nice to see the Wild Cumari's.

Micca

Back