food Burgers? Hell Yeah!!

A couple of lunch time sliders on martins rolls...

10593432_683048995097775_1648733167_n.jpg

The Hot Pepper said:
That mustard looks like cheese.

They look mmm mmm good.
Cooked perfectly too, wife was like these are barley medium and I replied....just how you like them. Not another word until she was done and before me I might add. As for the chips...pringles on sliders are epic on all accounts!

The tomato I've really warmed the flesh to be softer and have the same temperature than meat. I like the tomato melt with meat. 

coins, authenticate pics

My phone (Galaxy S4) do not take good pictures in low light. why the colors look bad... 

Indeed this meat had a little more fat, which makes it more flavorful.

The most tasty is not the best healthy

Alrighty folks been a minute since I've made burgers, ac work is nonstop this time of year. Finally got a chance to make burgers. Regular boring burgers for the wife and little one but mine was stacked. Nothing too fancy just a good old fashioned stuffed burger.
90/10 seasoned with season all and black pepper.

Stuffed with bacon, yellow bhut, and chipotle gouda.

On the pit with bacon and muenster scheeze.

Topped with mayo and pickled "hot" peppers

No fancy shmancy buns, just sesame seed store bought.

Thumb ring bitch!

The Hot Pepper said:
What mix was it? They sell ground beef by meat/fat here. 80/20 is popular for burgers.

If ... is approximately 20/80. 

Here the meat is ground at the time a customer order at the counter and choose which parts of cuts grind. That way the customer chooses will have much fat ground beef. IF you want less fat, calls and the butcher removes fat piece. 

The butcher, grinds and packs the meat. How to buy the packaging is very unusual here, not percent variables are handled.

Back