food Burgers? Hell Yeah!!

Bacon, Fried Pickles and a sauce made using Franks....burger of the month at Jake's

10610623_10202300208690989_3578152111726206269_n.jpg

has anyone had burger 21?

im just hearing about them they have one in tampa. they are suppose to be very awesome and expensive but what isnt anymore.ive looked at there menu and they have some really cool flavor profiles going on with their burgers. 

there is one right next door to where Sonya had her carpal surgeries. we have to go one more time for her to get stitches out. i guess it would be wrong of me not to hit it up.

sicman said:
anyone? burger 21?????? no one heard of them? no one ate them?

Negative. We have all the foo, granola, earthen, indian, cuisine but to find a decent burger around here is challenging.

Seriously, one of the restaurants here is in a tee-pee with a dirt floor, (8 persons max.) and the food is cooked on a camp fire. Only $95/person.

that is foo foo.

i actually read about the burger 21 history on their website.  seems there is only a handfull of them and they are all in the tampa area.  i will be trying them on tuesday. pics to come.

sicman said:
that is foo foo.

i actually read about the burger 21 history on their website.  seems there is only a handfull of them and they are all in the tampa area.  i will be trying them on tuesday. pics to come.

Last time in Tampa I wanted to try Burger 21 but never made it.

Too much good seafood around. 

Crap.

Now I want crab cakes and a grouper sammich.

Sic give us the low down on Burger 21 when you hit it por favor senor.

Lazy Sunday. 
Just got home from church. Family meal time!
Homemade Pretzel Buns.
Char-grilled burgers (80/20)
mine got Pickled Penos and Deli mustard on the bottom
Colby Jack
Tomato, Red Onion
And the top bun got French Onion Dip with a little Smoked Habapeno Powder from RM. 

With potato salad and beers, of course!!!

No fancy photography this time. Just plain old Sunday good times!
Watermelon and Pool in my immediate future. 

14835818468_54aa22cc5a_b.jpg

14999437496_0dc65fb38e_b.jpg

fd

Back