food Burgers? Hell Yeah!!

Our marine wildlife is very rich. There are many more species available, but these are the largest consumer. Salmon, croaker, sea bass, mackerel, tuna, sea bream, hake, etc. 

My favorites are Pink Chilean salmon (raw sushi made​​) and made ​​whole grouper or sea bass in barbecue. 

Tastiest fish I've had, is toothfish. This fish is served in restaurants and costly category. 

Here south Atlantic species. 

http://www.viarural.com.ar/viarural.com.ar/agroindustria/frigorificos-pescado/peces/

I feel like eating fish ... 

Maybe tomorrow cook a whole fish

Blah

1932401_10202353468262445_5811175379040367830_n.jpg

simple............and I had a craving for one...

Ingredients: Dorset Naga, Maytag Blue Cheese, Spicy Pickles, Ground Bison, Yellpow Naga Flakes, Backyard Tomato

Now you get the picture...( generous 1/2 pounder )

Grilled to... Pro-Fection !
Enjoy your holiday weekend.........Have a safe one 1

sicman said:

burgers like this could cause lots of problems.

fat-guy-lightsaber.gif

Dude's doing a bad impression of the professor .....(Pert)....with the night sticks......... :lol:
JoynersHotPeppers said:
Looks great but blue cheese is my kryptonite.....

and most folks also..........I like the Maytag, but a little goes along way. Ruth Chris Steak House is known for blue on top of their finished steak.
That I would never try.........no cheese on my prime.
I made one for the wife, and her's only had the cheese. Used the same spatula for both........she picked up the residual heat.......... :D
Ashen said:
PIC 1 -  that is an awesome looking burger.     bison,blue cheese and heat... triple crown of awesome even. :)

I'm addicted to Ghost Burgers.....
CraigJS said:
That looks like one bad ass bun stuffer..

I'm stiil full........might have to just open a bag of pretzals to have with my drink(s)

Whoa dad!

Did you done did that hotdog ripper style?

Chris that melty scheeze looks killermanjaro.

I'll take one now and shove the othern' down my pants for later.

Trust.

Its good.

Back