food Burgers? Hell Yeah!!

alright, i'm not sure if i've thrown down in here ... TJ's fauxbe burgers off the bot, again ...

i had a little bit of applewood smoked bacon leftover from the pan yesterday ...

i tested THP's shortcut to Kummeleck using a pretzel roll basted in milk with black lava salt and carraway seeds - quickie toaster style ... and added a little swirl of SBR's honey chipotle ...

warm the muester on the bacon and wait for deliverance ...

out of the bot and onto the bun ...

symmetry ... but not quite, no more BBQ sauce ...

sitting in the golden light ... yeah, baby ...

obligatory cross section ...

and for the finish ...

I must comment again. Never knew a bot burger could look so good.

Bacon - perfect... apple wood smoked and not crispy, has some chew to it.
Cheese - perfect... warm and soft, also, some chew to it, not over melty, I like to taste the cheese.
Burger - perfect... MR and loose packed. Grill marks and a sear (from a bot? Damn). Nice.
Bun - perfect - you nailed it. And I will take credit for the bun. :D
BBQ sauce. What else? Goes perfect with a bacon cheese burger.

Damn dude. That's perfection in every column.

there's two things i'm pretty decent at that i haven't shared yet:

1) grilling
2) photography

all in time, my friend ...

i just took out the 90mm T/S, though ...

I needed to take out the real camera anyways, to shoot some other stuff ...

I'll give it a whirl for a bit and see if I can use my real gear and stiff refrain from doing any work in post - I don't have time to process pictures, but I totally would if I could ...

TJ's has some peppered hard salami that is lean and VERY tasty ... and their full-fat muenster is the perfect combination of waxy and creamy ... so i pre-toasted a little char onto a fresh sesame bun and then gave the cheese and salami some heat ...

i whipped up some medium chop dill pickles and mayo ...

just add TJ's fauxbe ... cooked for 6 minutes on the bot ...

all together nao ...

zoooooom ...

part one ...

part two ...

<fat_bastard>get in meee, bell-aye!</fat_bastard>

tasty and simple ...

Not egg zackly my style of burger but the presentation and the photography looks pretty dang guud Grant.

The burger is melty schmelty and is high in the ooze factor.

The quality of the ingredients i,e, the salami & scheeze also up the bling bling factor.

It looks like it was a one hander so only gets an average rating for the herd killer factor.

That burger really shines high though in the grave digger category what with the fatty meat, scheeze and salami and all that white splooge. I'd say that burger was worth at least a mild aneurysm.

Chingon!

Back