food Burgers? Hell Yeah!!

That burger really shines high though in the grave digger category what with the fatty meat, scheeze and salami and all that white splooge. I'd say that burger was worth at least a mild aneurysm.

I agree, it was a half-way point to the ciabatta/peppered salami/roasted red bell/italian dressing/fresh mozz slice burger i'm on my way to ... i didn't have the roasted bells or the fresh mozz on hand, quite unfortunately, so i had to settle ... soon, though =) ...

The only reason you fail is you can never meet that level of perfection again. See what you did? You set the bar to impossible for yourself. That's okay though. That weck burger may just be the best in this topic. Hard to say. But it's up there. Wait. I take that back slightly. If it had been grilled, and had pickled 'penos or some heat it absolutely would be the best in this topic. #1! But mark me down as a bot approver now, anyway. It's in the top 5 for sure. ;)

I could give it the one thing it's missing from being grilled by giving the patty two minutes in the cameron before bot'ing ... maybe I'll try to prove that out soon!

The daily grind

SDC12068.JPG

Is that one of those Roo tail thingys in the top left of the picture?

And I don't see your dog anywhere. Should we be worried?

Alright, Rocky is all OK, he was just wandering around waiting for some of the mince to hit the floor.

3 cuts were, Shin Top left, Scotch Top right, Skirt front

now minced we have at the back, skirt, left shin, right scotch

SDC12070.JPG

Time to get the grill ready and some whisky

2 more prep pics, then its time to get serious and put this all together..... Burgermouth

Two reasong for the Jack Daniels Honey, smooth as hell, and the base for the Sweet BBQ Sauce
SDC12074.JPG

Combo of JD Honey, molasses, tomato sauce, garlic powder, cayenne powder and Scovie powder
SDC12076.JPG

Good Gawd Boom. You know stuff... goooood stuff.

The only thing missing is a cheerleading squad armed with napkins, a unicorn just to look at, and me eating that burger!

Beautifullness.

You know, I could never bring myself to grind up a Scotch for burgers, but I would sure like to try it. Man that looks good!

Back