food Burgers? Hell Yeah!!

Oh yeah ... the whole bit ...

patties, cheese, and buns actually steamed on the thin slices of onion ... no maillard ...

That's it, I'm going to have to make some sliders this weekend ... and maybe some steamed pork belly bao sliders, too ...

Hopefully better than Krystal. ;)

Well your diners may not have sliders, but NYC does have ShakeShack.

Its a damn shame you haven't posted a single 'thang about them.

In the burger world, SS is the east coast version of In-N-Out on the west coast.

And even a Texan as I am hate to admit, CA based INO is the sheeit!

Only with NYC's Pat LaFrieda beef and krinkle cut fries.

C'mon Dan, get down there and give us some pics and a real deal THP review.

Dude get on it!

My burger joint has a grilled 10 ouncer on a fresh brioche bun with bacon and cheddar, and shoestring fries, and they deliver it to me. I'm ain't complainin'.

2 blocks to square one - not even far enough for the engine to warm enough to allow turbo ... until the way home ... which is perfect, because i don't like a soggy bottom bun =) ...

the "rise and shine" w/ kobe was life-changing ...

now. i. want.

Ok so I have a lb and a half of fresh ground 80/20 and I am going to make burgers. I am trying to figure out what to do. I am not doing sliders as I have a full pack of Martins regular rolls, a tomato, some Romaine, and red onion. I am debating on making a bunch of thin patties or making some Jucy Lucys. I have some habanero jack cheese and some gouda to stuff them with. Who wants to see what?

Ok so I have a lb and a half of fresh ground 80/20 and I am going to make burgers. I am trying to figure out what to do. I am not doing sliders as I have a full pack of Martins regular rolls, a tomato, some Romaine, and red onion. I am debating on making a bunch of thin patties or making some Jucy Lucys. I have some habanero jack cheese and some gouda to stuff them with. Who wants to see what?

I actually prefer the cheese on top rather than JL style.

Thin patty'd works for me.

Slice the red onion and give it some color in the cast iron or on the grill and use as a topping along with sliced tomato.

Throw the romaine in the garbage.

I am with TB on this one. Leave the patty alone.

Cheese on top, on the bottom, all around the sides but not IN.

Where the hael is this thing? Do it up however you like it Jay!

PRONTO POR FAVOR!!!!

Stuffed patties? That's where the medium rare is supposed to be. Don't fail already. Turn the oven off! POSTY!

Medium Rare Juicy Lucy, can be done

SDC11070.JPG

I feel a special sous vide juicy lucy SD-tribute burger coming soon ...

Unfortunately the meat grinder that I picked up came damaged in shipping so I had to return it to Amazon ...

Soon, though. Soon.

Back