food Burgers? Hell Yeah!!

Burgers look good.

On that tall one, it does look like the burger would slide right out from between the bun. To counter this you just need to smash the entire burger into your face with such great velocity that it has no where else to go except down your throat.

Sorry I have to ask this, but what the hell is a stacker?

LOL. Um stacked patties and stuff. They thought the cheese was in between two individual patties. Otherwise called a double cheeseburger.

I thought a stacker was some sort of diet pill. Definitely not a burger. Oh wait, they sell something like that at Wendy's don't they? No stackers were made here.

I'm putting this Drunken Chef creation in here instead ...

It's totally "ON" at this point and this here box of peppers came in the mail ...

You could say I'd had enough to drink that it didn't occur to me what a raw sliced chocolate bhut might feel like along w/ an entire bottle of pink grapefruit juice worth of vodka beverages ...

I don't know what to say other than "stomach ache" ...

that sucks you said stomach ache :mope:
was looking good to me? maybe you only needed half? :rofl:

u switched from drunken chef,why? im fixing to post a creation in there. would have been inspiration for me to see this in there ;)

looks great i would eat that anyday ,anytime of the week!
flowstone.gif
flowstone.gif

I swear I dropped from the womb with a cheeseburger in my mouf'.

Sometimes you get a crave on and it just won't do until you are sassified.

Some slider sassificatin'.

This dead animal is 'posed to be 73%. Out of the package and into Black Betty and it looks rather anemic.

But of course I used the smash technique. 

Here's slider numero uno. Pepperidge Farm Whhhhhole Whhhhheat Slider Buns. I likem' right up there with Martin's Tater Rolls. Fresh slice of roma tom on the bottom. Topped with melted swiss, guac sauce, cilantro and xalapa chiltepin ranch.

I think this 'thang booglarized my mouf'.

Slider numero dos.

Melted Tillamook Scheddar Scheeze. Pickled xalapas, and xalapa chiltepin ranch. The sheeit!

Photopuke wouldn't lemme' load anymore pics without kicking me off the interwebz. They blow. I need a new pic server.

Sliders are good.  You can eat a bunch of 'em.  Sorry Scovie.  I'm with The TB on this one.  Lookin' good.

What the hail is that putrid pink meat, did you go to JayT's butcher? Looks like it's been through the dishwasher.

Back