• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Chilidude growing for year 2014 led light indoor/outdoor glog

It looks like you have your coco grow dialled in C-dude! The roots are coming along nicely too. Your plants are going to be trees by the time you get them out in the Finnish sun!

Blister said:
It looks like you have your coco grow dialled in C-dude! The roots are coming along nicely too. Your plants are going to be trees by the time you get them out in the Finnish sun!

Hah ha hah, i got the GHE floramicro and floramato set just for that..they are allready showing sights of accelerated growth, when i started to add the mixed stuff to my coco plants. :woohoo: :rofl: :violin: :crazy:

OKGrowin said:
gotta try coco next time, love the 100w led is working for like 4 trays.

I am using the 100w light for my flowering chilis, to see what makes them tick. :eh:

OKGrowin said:

about those red wavelengths

The Led light info says: 410nm, 440nm, 460nm, 610nm, 630nm, 660nm. (color mix: 6XX 70% / 4XX 30%).

Leds: 3W Single Chip Bridgelux 90° and S5 optic lenses.

Chilidude said:
Hah ha hah, i got the GHE floramicro and floramato set just for that..they are allready showing sights of accelerated growth, when i started to add the mixed stuff to my coco plants. :woohoo: :rofl: :violin: :crazy:

I am using the 100w light for my flowering chilis, to see what makes them tick. :eh:
The GH nutes seem to be a decent product. I've had really good luck with them so far. Fantastic roots, decent upper and all my plants that are on it are spitting out flowers and even setting pods.

Are you adding a 100w red LED or to your current set or is it built into your current lights? My LED is a combo Red/Blue deal that seems to cover off all the plants need for growth and flowering.

Neil

Blister said:
The GH nutes seem to be a decent product. I've had really good luck with them so far. Fantastic roots, decent upper and all my plants that are on it are spitting out flowers and even setting pods.

Are you adding a 100w red LED or to your current set or is it built into your current lights? My LED is a combo Red/Blue deal that seems to cover off all the plants need for growth and flowering.

Neil
GHE nutes are very easy to measure and they mix very nicely in the water, so i also like them.

Nah, the new 100w led grow light has plenty of blue and other colors in it, just different rations than my 120w leds. 100w led light have more narrower led angle.

This is what the room looks like now:

Great looking plants, Chilidude. I've had some plants in coir for 3 weeks now under T8 lights as an experiment.
How long is your outdoor grow period for peppers?

Chilidude said:

I am now starting to put the chilis to their final pot size, they have now plenty of time to grow big and strong. :onfire:

Nice looking plants!

What size are those airpots, 10l?

Chilidude said:

Yes, from start to this day.

Wow, that's awesome! Ive been thinking about trying LED, but the hydro shop keeps telling me the LED technology isnt ready yet, Ive seen alot of great results around here, including yours, that say otherwise. I just relly like the idea of efficient growing... 

Nick08* said:

Wow, that's awesome! Ive been thinking about trying LED, but the hydro shop keeps telling me the LED technology isnt ready yet, Ive seen alot of great results around here, including yours, that say otherwise. I just relly like the idea of efficient growing... 

My fellow grower, they are trying to pull your leg and don't know squat about led grow lights.

Back