• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Chilli Tests "Douglah" or "Chocolate 7 Pod"

cmpman1974 said:
One word: GORGEOUS!!

Novacastrian said:
AND yummy:mouthonfire:
And Brown?
pichur052.jpg

Like little talking turds.

Hotpeppa said:
Not even a single message in the THSC vs HOTPEPPA thread from you Neil... are you thinking twice about it ?

a little nervous perhaps ?

a little fearful of the Canadian Destroyer ?

hmmmmm

awesome looking pod by the way.. going to check out your vid now..

well 1, i didnt sprout shit saying what i can Do, I Just do and Have done and will keep doing
2, the 1st i heard about the Comp, was after i was ALREADY entered into it by some1 else (as i don't care what others can or can't do)
3, i don't give a shit as why should i, Id do Daves sauce anyway if even if there wasn't a comp or whatever as thats what i do
4, im too busy with my business's to even bother wasting time having to read shit, bout something i don't care about Let alone act like a 5 yr Old "im better than you, Nerrr"

does that Answer Your Questions ? So type whatever for the nicce people to Read all over this site too in all diff Posts hoping to get my attention, Tell them More How Fantastic you are heres my email addy, Hey why not email me and tell me hippyseeds@comcen.com.au ill add it with all the others i get daily and send round to every1 as i do for a Good Laugh

so copy/paste all that and put it in the THSC vs HOTPEPPA thread seeing ya so interested in

cheers

Trinniii :D Hiii, nice to see you again and the Hiccups, Unbelievable 1's and don't think have had them that bad before and prob won't get as bad again (well who can tell) and Naaa dont even get morning after burn no more no matter what have previous day, its reallly good compared to the numb bum use to get after a naga, that sometimes would burn till lunch hahahahaha but i sort of miss it, as could tell what had night before by the arse burn level, now can't tell if had chilli's or not lol

Love those Pods to Bent, Awesome dude hope ya get Plenty more toooo.. They are very nice.

theHippySeedCo said:
Trinniii :D Hiii, nice to see you again Naaa dont even get morning after burn no more no matter what have previous day, its reallly good compared to the numb bum use to get after a ....., that sometimes would burn till lunch hahahahaha but i sort of miss it, as could tell what had night before by the arse burn .....

:shocked: say what....Neil does your wife know what ya been up to!!!! just shit stirring ya Neil, take care bro ;)
Grant

You are brave... I wont even attempt to eat those 7 pots...I could handle eating a slice but I never tried... My father warne me... dont grow it and dont cook with it... but its nice to see people here like it....

TriniHottie said:
You are brave... I wont even attempt to eat those 7 pots...I could handle eating a slice but I never tried... My father warne me... dont grow it and dont cook with it... but its nice to see people here like it....

Hey Trinihottie, I believe your dad is a wise man.....but us Aussies are just crazy!

Back