wine Chilli Wine

i had to go do a job for an old dude the other day, crush 25 foam fruit box's full of grapes, so he could make wine.. It Sucked, but got paid lots so yay,,

anyway i mentioned chilli's, he said "chilli wine" i went "oh, whats the go there?" so he brought out a recipe(which i copied) and brought home.

i got bored today and thought, what can i do that will reallly piss the wife off (that i haven't done for a while), i know Make chilli wine.. so i did

chilliwinekempseyred1.jpg

have to wait a while i suppose and see what happens, dunno never made wine.

lets ya's know..

theHippySeedCo said:
i got bored today and thought, what can i do that will reallly piss the wife off (that i haven't done for a while), i know Make chilli wine.. so i did

chilliwinekempseyred1.jpg

Sorry couldn't resist that. Let us know what it's like when you do taste it.

rainbowberry said:
Sorry couldn't resist that. Let us know what it's like when you do taste it.
:shocked:
theHippySeedCo said:

hahahahah , yes Omri i only used those bottles as not knowing wtf will happen in relation to fermentation so the plastic will take some expansion. and i will let you know rainbowberry what it tastes like.
ill open 1 at 1 month and see..

Have you tried the Disaster bay chilli wine, its definately the best on the market. Its a chilled desert wine.
Personally I'm not really into chilli wine or beer but there product is pretty good.

stillmanz love the name disaster bay lol doesn't sound like an easy wine to consume :lol:

been after a recommended chill to try thx buddy :)

If I were you I would take the caps off and put a balloon over the top. I make wine all the time in glass gallon jugs and the baloon method works quite well for me. Just a suggestion though.

3 months tomorrow,, #!$^ it, ill go take a pic,, get a glass and see what happens, 8.30am whooo hooooooo, a sip

(decided as im the boss, to have the day off due to lack of interest hahahahahaha)

won't hurt :)

oh yessssssssssssssssss, shit shit WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO

its amazing, the guy out back "hey Dave try this" Drank the whole glass, sweet and nice, bubbly,,,, and the glow is all way down and been 5 min, shit shit, ill send Bent a 150 ml, bottle so some1 can see Hey Scottttt PM ya adddy dude.. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO

shit, takes a while but Ohhhhhh so worth it, thought was gonnna be Crap Sooo Wrong

Thats looks alright to me Neil, don't you drink too much tho, you may get pushed off the wagon!
I pmed you too, cheers for the post update:)

I want the recipy, can you send it to me? I used to drink a shit ton of wine and now they put artificial sulfites into all of them and I am allergic to that. I haven't had a sip of wine in over two years :(

This way, I could make my own and ensure that it doesn't have sulfites!

Back