• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense CHOCOLATE BHUT JOLOKIA

going to order 1st thing in the morning from chilli seeds uk
the hot colection for £10 and choc bhut ,sweet choc pepper,and rocoto red , lets hope ill get a freebe pack of seeds ;):onfire:

paul

theHippySeedCo said:
wonder if they are hot , damn im gonnna have to find out now :)

Hot Damn! Another video!

I've seen all your videos man. I swear, I don't know how you do it! Your self control is very well disciplined.

Bravo! Bravo!

TriniHottie said:
This one is probably similar to the Brown (Douglah) 7 Pod.

supposed be a bhutt jolokia strain...;)

CHOCOLATE BHUT JOLOKIA:

We have collected a chocolate
version of the World’s hottest chilli Capsicum chinense Jacq.
This type is thought to be a natural variant of Bhut jolokia. We
have taken initiative to select the genuine type in successive
generations. The chilli has a pungency level similar to the
red/orange Bhut jolokia. Pungency rating: Extremely hot.

and theres....amazing how they have just been found..lets hope there 100% real and not made up names for other varties :)

JATI JOLOKIA: This chilli belongs to Capsicum annuum group. It
is cultivated by the people of Assam and is liked for everyday
use due to its moderate pungency. There are sevreal variations
in the shape and size of this chilli. In fact, it represents a number
of local types. it is consumed in green stage. Ripe pods are
usually pickled. Pungency rating: Medium hot.

KHORIKA JOLOKIA: This chilli is known as ‘khorika’ (meaning
very thin stick) due to its slender shape. It belongs to Capsicum
annuum group. Its hotness is slighty more than Jati and Krishna;
but less than Lotabih jolokia. Very much popular among the
people of Assam and is frequently used for everyday
consumption. Pungency rating: Very hot.

KRSHNA JOLOKIA: This chilli belongs to Capsicum annuum
group. It is locally known as Krishna jolokia due to it near black
colour (Krishna means black). It is very popular for its unique
flavour and moderate hotness. Commonly, the chilli is used for
everyday consumption. Pungency rating: Medium hot.

The Bhut are coming below is the tracking info I got from Frontal and as soon as they move you can track them as I can. At the moment they have been picked up by DHL but not moved.

Gerald

We despatched today the seeds by DHL. The tracking number is 1385749691. We sent chocolate bhut and khorika seeds. The remaining two will follow after 4-5 days.

Ananta

Frontal Agritech Pvt. Ltd.
Post Box 45
Jail Road, Ambikagiri Nagar
Jorhat 785 001, Assam, India

Click on this link and enter the tracking number to follow the seeds on their journey from India.:)

http://www.dhl.co.uk/publish/gb/en/eshipping/dhlitnow.high.html&gclid=CJP8tuaH75QCFRSO1QodlWhorA

Just Received This Information From The Owner Of Chilliseeds,so i though id pass it on as a lot people have been waiting for these :)

Talas. I thought the minimum order for those things was about 20 grand , how many are you getting ?

A friend on mine ay work has parents that live in Assam in India. They were going to bring me a selection of "special" local seeds but the customs scared them off and they binned them at the airport :(
They did mention some brown pods.

That's a bummer! i wonder how the mail system works in India. I have not seen that poster for a few days that lives in NE India. I wonder if it's really that hard to get seeds out of there? It could be.

Chris

herne_the_hunter said:
Talas. I thought the minimum order for those things was about 20 grand , how many are you getting ?

A friend on mine ay work has parents that live in Assam in India. They were going to bring me a selection of "special" local seeds but the customs scared them off and they binned them at the airport :(
They did mention some brown pods.

Herne $20,000 Nope thats nonsense buddy,you can buy then from here....

http://www.chileseeds.co.uk/chocolat...illi-seeds.htm

not my company or have any involvement with.just passing on info..because lots of people had ordered the seeds.

Nope not hard to get seeds out but a number of company's had ordered and they have all been waiting longer than expected to get there shipments :)

I hear with Frontal Agritech it is not uncommon to wait MONTHS for seed. They aren't fast unfortunately. I'd be irritated if I was a buyer from a seed company. :( Maybe there's more to it than I understand.

Chris

Back