• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Christmas Wishlist

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news Broken but your link takes us straight to the main page.

On the subject of a wishlist mine was as follows until yesterday.
1. 40 inch LCD telly
2. New computer.

I must say that the telly kicks ass!! :)

Novacastrian said:
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news Broken but your link takes us straight to the main page.

On the subject of a wishlist mine was as follows until yesterday.
1. 40 inch LCD telly
2. New computer.

I must say that the telly kicks ass!! :)

One of Santa's little helpers might provide some christmas cheer in the way of chillis to you as well Nova.....

talas said:
Good christmas cheer with friends and family,Bit of the hot stuff and a nice bit of ale..Perfic :)

Says it all Talas! I'd prefer a lager, mind you :) but your list is the essence of everything to make the season perfect!

I want a bathtub, complete with a lid, an aeroponics system to stick in it, several net pots and a couple of large airstones along with an air pump.

Mike

Let's see, Christmas List:

Stillmanz Naga Fatalii sauce
IGG's homebrew
More Nutterz
THP T-shirt
One of AJ's or Fineexampl's Concentrates
Some BBQ from BrianS
Bhut Seeds
Rainbowberry

JayT said:

Rainbowberry

hey hey hey take a number pal:lol:

But seriously my wishlist is very very close to yours, Jay....the only difference is i only want to add a new bike for me

JayT said:

Stillmanz Naga Fatalii sauce
IGG's homebrew
More Nutterz
THP T-shirt
One of AJ's or Fineexampl's Concentrates
Some BBQ from BrianS
Bhut Seeds
Rainbowberry

Sickmont said:
hey hey hey take a number pal:lol:

Aw thank you guys for cheering a sick girl up.

Aww sorry to hear that. Wrap yourself up in a bunch of blankets drink some tea and sweat it out. Hope you feel better soon RB.

JayT said:
Aww sorry to hear that. Wrap yourself up in a bunch of blankets drink some tea and sweat it out. Hope you feel better soon RB.

Thanks Jay, I'm drinking loads of water, have my coat and the heating on, probably not the best thing and I'm moaning to everyone available. The bloke at work who has a cold reckons he's got Malaria :eh:

20 year old stunner
Can of hershey's chocolate
some cherries
1 week ski chalet rental complete with fireplace and polar bear throw rug
Keys to the liquor cabinet
CD..........Bing Crosby's Xmas Carols
A perfect order of white clam sauce and linguini with fresh garlic bread....

Tonight mine would be to go to bed and get warm. Otherwise some of that Chilli Factory Wasabi mustard. I'm easy, I don't ask for much. Oh one of the Droolin' Devil sauces too.

Back