• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

CMPMAN1974's 2010 Growing Log

Well, I created a different thread, but I can't find it. It was in the wrong section anyways so I'm starting over.

The season is on. Here's a peek into early activity. It's no AJ set-up, but....

P1080622.jpg

P1080623.jpg

P1080629.jpg

P1080630.jpg

These 7 Pot Barrackpore pods put fear into me!! Love the looks of them. I finally have some 7 Pot Long pods that look like the mother plant they were grown from back in '07. A friend in Tobago sent me seeds. Wicked texture on them.

Pimenta Elisa produces more pod forms than a chameleon!!! Neat variety. My two plants produce different colored ripe pods and I've seen at least 5-6 diff mature colors looking at other pictures. lol.

Chris

P1080820.jpg

P1080824.jpg

P1080823.jpg

Beautiful as always. That Pimenta Elisa looks amazing. Any seeds up for trade on that one?

That 7 pod long looks so angry!!!

Nice to see your Yellow Bhut was actually yellow. That's a good sign mine will be too, it's got the same shape as yours but stubbornly staying green. My Yellow Scorps are also orange but they are fantastic producers, have giant pods and are super healthy. Thanks again for the seeds. Hope you've got plans to save some from your Pimenta Elisa, it's gorgeous.

Very nice Chris beautiful peppers images,hope you have great season, my just start blooming like crazy & some pods start growing little late hope they make it & ripe before weather change.

Amazing pods man i had some yellow 7's i bought from the hippy also but they never germinated seeing the ones you have make me jealous. But thanks to you i can try them again next year. Hope you get plenty of bountiful harvest and i wish you the best of luck (doesnt look like you really need any though).

The black background looks nice and shows off your fine pod camera work.

You'll probably need to switch back to the white bg when taking shots of the black pods though. :)

Diggin' the contrast of the black and the yellow and red pods! Very nice. You're pepper pics always look so professional.

Even brown isn't too bad on the background. These Morouga Red peppers from Trinidad are just nasty hot. As soon as you bite, ouch.

Chris

P1080848.jpg

P1080846.jpg

P1080842.jpg

P1080852.jpg

Back