food D3monic "Can" Cook but Allergies Suck!

D3monic said:

am I douchey enough for a Lincoln?

The newer one w/ the elk or moose or whatever slays me ... I died the other night, seeing that one for the first time ...

I was deeply conflicted because I hate the original(s) so much, that I was confused when I thought it was funny and LOL'd ...

tumblr_mkdhk1UsbM1rtkcfwo7_250.gif

Lucy-Psychiatric-Help.jpg

of course I shouldn't even of posted this because someone always copies my ideas on the throwdowns... I swear if there's a brussels sprouts entry i'm calling shenanigans 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFZG8KQJni8

D3monic said:
of course I shouldn't even of posted this because someone always copies my ideas on the throwdowns... I swear if there's a brussels sprouts entry i'm calling shenanigans 

One of the classic competition tactics in the TD's is to do something popular from Saturday, on Sunday evening, with a McTwist ...

Heckle said:
supertroopers  2 is filming

I know, i've been waiting patiently since their kickstarter campaign. That shit's a classic.

Right up there with airplane "I take it black, like my men"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlDXQdgx_QU

Yo Dawg, I heard you liked Hoegaarden ... so I put a 'Ho in your garden ...

But really, I might send you a little something next week ...

grantmichaels said:
Yo Dawg, I heard you liked Hoegaarden ... so I put a 'Ho in your garden ...

But really, I might send you a little something next week ...

I do very much but it's hit or miss, i've found that the bottles with blue caps taste bland like a normal beer but the silver caps have that beautiful ho in my garden flavor profile. 

You don't have to send me anything... will be a long time before I could possibly afford to return the kindness. 

D3monic said:

I do very much but it's hit or miss, i've found that the bottles with blue caps taste bland like a normal beer but the silver caps have that beautiful ho in my garden flavor profile. 

You don't have to send me anything... will be a long time before I could possibly afford to return the kindness. 

Don't worry about that shit ...

I don't worry about that shit, or even bother to try to remember any of it.

The best thing is the next thing.

Todays my sons birthday party (bday on 3rd) and part of his request was pizza for dinner. This is separate from the TD because they require gluten free crusts and no diary so i'm including it over here. 

He wanted bacon, mushrooms, sausage, olives and pepperoni on his pizza. I had to hit like 5 different stores before I finally found some udi's brand pizza crust. They really like that kind and it turns out thin and crackery. 

I let them top their own pizzas

Yum!

Back