food D3monic "Can" Cook but Allergies Suck!

images_400x400.jpg

JohnsMyName said:
Damn you all!!! I have 3 days of leftover curry in my fridge and now all I can do is think about aged sausage!
According to Jenifer they are sold under the name "smokies" or just smoked sausage. 

that was the last of them but if she gets some more I will. Though as good as they was this way I'd probably not mind eating them re-hydrated either. very good alternative to a brat or polish sausage. 

D3monic said:
that was the last of them but if she gets some more I will. Though as good as they was this way I'd probably not mind eating them re-hydrated either. very good alternative to a brat or polish sausage.
I may try it rehydrated... Just to see how it differs from fresh meat.... There you go Boss... Signature number 2 for you.

Danielle would kill me.

I mean, like ... she'd go to her bathroom or the bedroom and close the door and take an hour or the rest of the night ...

Made some eggrolls again today. 

Used some breakfast pork sausage and minced ginger

I couldn't find the cumin seeds I bought the other day so had to settle for powder. Made a quick seasoning from toasted coriander, cumin, ginger and dried bonnets. 

Pot stickers (crispy like I like, hate steamed chewy ones) , baked the eggrolls instead of fried, I think I like fried better. 

Back