food D3monic "Can" Cook but Allergies Suck!

Making some pies today. Getting ready to start the dough. Still haven't ordered and diastatic malt powder. I guess I will just use one my older recipes and go from there. I never did get a pizza stone for xmas which is really disappointing since I wanted to just buy one but wifey said no. 

catch up time... just don't drink so much you make the kitchen upside down  :rofl:

Wife might brave running to store so I can make a pinenutless pesto with the pizzas. googling for a new crust recipe. Wish my oven got over 500 and I wish I had a pizza stone. Maybe next payday. 

FreeportBum said:
Have something else for dinner tonight if you can. But make your dough and let it cold ferment for a couple days before using it. ;)

I might make some extra dough to do that with. We don't have much other food options for tonight though. 

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Gimme your damn recipe stat :) Of course now it is finally cold here and not perfect for outdoor pizza making
I must have posted mine 100 times..lol is it crazy I know it by heart?

For every pie you want to make add the following

110 g water
175 g flour
20 g nat lev
4 g salt

If you don't have sourdough just add another 10g water and 10g flour and add a pack of yeast.

Bring it all into a shaggy ball minus 25% of the flour. Let sit 20 min. Knead 7-8 min add last of flour as needed. Portion into balls on lightly floured surface around 310-320g then into lightly oiled container into refrigerator until ready to use. its a soft dough needs a very light hand when turning it out.

Another good fool proof recipe is on the fresh loaf.com

Back