• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Daves Insanity is.................

How about if a few of us did ask a UK on-line retailer if they could stock your sauces? The site I got that quite unknown 'Windmill' sauce from was chilliworld. They sell a lot of sauces from overseas.

rainbowberry said:
How about if a few of us did ask a UK on-line retailer if they could stock your sauces? The site I got that quite unknown 'Windmill' sauce from was chilliworld. They sell a lot of sauces from overseas.

Ask away! "This mission, if you choose to accept it..." :cool:

rainbowberry said:

Sounds like a plan,i Reallywant to taste some Defcon products along with some others (i'll not name them here as last time i forgot to mention some & got into trouble ;) )
By the way Rainbowberry have you tried http://www.firefoods.co.uk/ very good sauce & his Naga Nuts are great :shocked:

ive tried many wing sauaces ,(im a hot wing nut) and i can honestly say defcon is great ,and i tried many, i had the defcon 2 which i believe is like a medium heat(wish i woulda got the hotter ) but great taste

Personally I was disappointed with this sauce considering all the hype surrounding it.
My problem wasn't a heat one, but a flavour one.

I've got three quarters of a bottle left, and I don't know how to use it.

Bubonic said:
Personally I was disappointed with this sauce considering all the hype surrounding it.

Which sauce are you talking about?...I got lost in the thread

Yeah the orignal sauce doesnt really taste all that great, Total Insanity tatses alot better. I used my original Insanity to cook with so I got most of the heat and "some" of the flavor.

Dave's Insanity has plenty of heat and plenty of flavour...

unfortunately the flavour is all bad! but that's what you get from most concentrates - stick to sauces and you can't go wrong.

Daves is the first "HOT" sauce I ever had, but I soon learned it's far from the best. (sorry mang)

Eat anything from CaJohn's, Blair's or DefCon..it's better IMO.

I might take a chance with Total Insanity, but since I have been let down by the original, I'm not so sure.

Especially considering there are thousands of other sauces begging to be tried, and I've yet to attempt Cajohn's or Defcon yet, and there is a lot of hype around here about the two.

I can say, without a doubt in my mind, you'll love what Defcon has to offer.

I just grilled some chicken for lunch and basted everything during the whole process with a blend of 1 & 2. Definitely the best chicken I ever pulled off the grill!

*drools*

So mixing the two makes for better then either one of them on their own?

I just bought some ribs, poured two thirds of Dave's Insanity(had about three quarters left), mixed it up with about a half cup or more of krafts brown sugar bbq sauce, and a few squirts of ketchup, let that sit in the fridge for a couple of days.

Not really. #2 is a medium heat level and #1 is hot. I just used #1 to kick up #2 a little bit. Don't get me wrong...I love Defcon 1. However, I don't think I could enjoy a meal (Read: taste the chicken) if I used just Defcon 1.

Now...if I'm doing wings for a party? You bet yer arse I'll have a big plate of Defcon 1 wings.

DevilDuck said:
Not really. #2 is a medium heat level and #1 is hot. I just used #1 to kick up #2 a little bit. Don't get me wrong...I love Defcon 1. However, I don't think I could enjoy a meal (Read: taste the chicken) if I used just Defcon 1.

Now...if I'm doing wings for a party? You bet yer arse I'll have a big plate of Defcon 1 wings.

:lol:, with wings or ribs, I'll covertly make a quarter of the food with something unbearable, and hide it within the platter of the other stuff.

I love being a hot sauce jerk.

You don't want to be passing out drunk in my bed if I throw a party is all I can say.

:hell:

Back