• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

"DM MKII" by DEFCON

I am now really wishing I lived down under...would love to attend with you guys...

AlabamaJack said:
I am now really wishing I lived down under...would love to attend with you guys...

I feel the same way here. Why do half of the chiliheads on here live on the other side of the world?:lol: Sounds like fun.

AlabamaJack said:
I simply use the DM MKII to add heat to other sauces or put it in when I am cooking...also, 2 little dolops of it makes a great bloody mary...

The habby horse is good in bloody mary's too. I use it anywhere I would normally use horse radish...like on a roast beef sammich or use it for making seafood coctail sauce...it's great with oysters on the half shell
That sounds awesome on a roast beef sandwich, and the oysters as well. I'll have to try it on the oysters for sure also.

Oysters, Now ya Talkin,, mix in with worstershire sauce for Oysters Kilpatrick.. crap now im droooling (lucky im mowing in a fishing Village today, Yeaaaaaaaaaa )

There's no way I could do that amount. I MIGHT stick a toothpick in it if I want a real burn....

THSC....you da man!!!!

A++++ on the heat!!!

This stuff is AWESOME!! I first put a dab on my finger and put it in my mouth. Had a real nice burn and the roof of my mouth started burning. Several minutes later when it wore off I stuck half my finger in the bottle and took a big glob of it.......WHOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!! Endorphin rush and I feel quite a bit warmer in the face. If I wasn't thirsty I'd probably be sweating. Can't wait to make some INSANE wings with it!:hell::hell::onfire::mouthonfire: I love it!!.......Maybe some day I'll try for a bottle of Zero.......I'll have to have more spending money though. I'll get back with a review on the Habanero Horseraddish later.

P.S- My fingers burning too. I forgot I knicked myself on some metal at work earlier..lol!!

DEFCON Creator said:
Glad to be of service. Glad you liked it!

Yeah, I officially found another person I'm a loyal buyer from now. So far it's Cajohn and you. Great products!

I love trying to find new uses for DM MKII I'm thinking of making some fried shrimp with it next. The best part is that the stuff is so hot that the bottle is lasting forever. I have used it 6-8 times now and still have over half the bottle.

JayT said:
I love trying to find new uses for DM MKII I'm thinking of making some fried shrimp with it next. The best part is that the stuff is so hot that the bottle is lasting forever. I have used it 6-8 times now and still have over half the bottle.

Lasting long and pleasing ones heat addiction is always a good thing. Speaking of which, now I'm eating a bowl of macaroni and cheese with hotdogs in it smothered in Defcon 1. Seems like I get the itch if it's not hot:lol:

JayT said:

That's one of the reasons we put it into a 12 ounce bottle. 5 ounces just ain't enough! :hell:

tonight Im making my famous artery clogging meatloaf and im mixing in defcon 1 and MKII fot some heat..cant wait(if I dont get back from my buddies farm too drunk lol)I love being on holidays lol

Too bad the only people coming for our cookout don't like heat...

So, I am going to make something special for myself....thinking of using a naga, two orange habs, some cayenne, a couple of jalapenos that are dried in the oven (so toasted if you will)...make a powder, add some salt, garlic powder, a little chilantro, a tad of rosemary and tarragon, and rub two racks of ribs with the concoction...

I will take pictures through the day of cooking I am sure....

DevilDuck said:
Hmmmm.....DM MKII basted brats this weekend? I might have to light a few drunkards up!

I think if my brother-in-law is wasted again I may try the same thing. He always won't try my sauces, until he's drunk. Then he cusses at me. I may have to repeat:lol:

Back