• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Dollar Menu Dare VIDEOS!

Shoot....Naga chewed every single bite like 50 times!! I wouldn't want to do even one bite of that fire burger, much less chew it that thoroughly!!

plus....I think his dog was begging for the other burger...so he suffered eating a double strength one just so his dog buddy could have a treat :)

I wish I had been in the chat room when this had came about, I didnt even know about it until Musky messaged me, So i would of known about the one burger. But I went with the guidelined rules, I give Naga PURE PROPS for doing it on 1, but you have to consider that I went through 2 afterburns as the raging inferno from the 1st burger still consumed my mouth as I ate the second, And note I did not take a sip of water until after the first one was gone, so yeah if I had only ate one I could of gotten away with not drinking as well. And make no mistake i could of done 1. Continue on

Just as a side note if you guys didn't catch it. HH did the dare at 5:30AM he had to go and get the burgers before McDonalds stopped serving them at 4AM here from 4-10:30am they only serve breakfast. He didn't get off work for another hour BTW. This was really the only time that he could do it between his and my work schedules and kids and such. He also ordered them plain so there wasn't any condiments that way he could add his own ketchup. So like I said if you didn't catch it the burgers were extremely dry.
I put mine in the microwave to soften them back up

Anyway........ back to it.
I put mine in the microwave to soften them back up

See, had HH filmed that entire aftermath hurl-a-thon / face in the foot sauna & laundry basket, etc, he'd probably be leading the voting right now.

heh

I won't say I didn't want to win cuz let's face, the prize packages for this challenge is is awesome! However, it also to ush my limit and have doing. I achieved 2 out 3. Not bad considering what I went through.

I will take the lose, the challenge wasn't who told the best aftermath story, nor the best aftermath video. Naga and BIZ just out maned me on this challenge. No regrets! But I got something special planned for the winner :evil: let's just see who it is first. :)

True class.
:cheers:

Your story kept reminding me of the old Wide World of Sports from when I was a kid.

You're the dude crashing through the bottom of the ski jump at the 13 second mark.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=P2AZH4FeGsc&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DP2AZH4FeGsc

Naga Chomper should be disqualified as he broke 2 of the rules and only completed 50% of the contest!

* One bag for each McDouble.
* The 2 burgers must be finished in 10 minutes or less.

No point setting rules if someone can break them and not get disqualified. I got an idea next time lets do a 6 wing challenge and watch someone only eat 2 wings and still get the victory. :rolleyes:

I hope they don't steal this one from ya Biz.
If you had been paying attention to the whole thread,you would know that they went with 2 burgers because it's was agreed that there was no way anyone could put that much powder on 1 burger.Yet Naga manned up and found a way to do it! For this,he got my vote!

You people that chose to stay out of the contest need to shut the eff up about who's disqualified and who isn't. Your only say comes with your vote. If the three who did the challenge want to put up a protest about Naga and only eating one burger fine, they have the right to. I see HH said he's fine with it, classy. Biz wants to win this so bad he's hinting Naga should be DQ'd. Do the prizes mean that much? The entire point of the challenge wasn't to see who ate the most burgers, it was who ate the powder.

Hophead that's very nice of you to use red and a larger font so we can all be sure of what your opinion is. What makes you believe any of us here think your opinion matters?

This has been very entertaining! I still haven't made up my mind. Only thing for sure is I know I wouldn't have finished the challenge. You guys are all nuts!

As a sponsor I take no issue with 1 burger.

I didn't see Biz as hinting at anything, just stating his opinion that two burgers dragged it out longer, which is valid.

Some could argue that Biz is getting some undeserved love in the voting for the Pure Evil. Just sayin - let's not split hairs. I agree that if the competitors are ok with it, so should we all be.

From what I can see, 3 of these guys manned up & kicked ass - and all 3 talked trash yet respected each other. I know Biz comes off as over the top, but IMO he's still respectful of his fellow hotheads.

So everyone get to voting & tip your cap to those who manned up & knocked this out - its an impressive act of stupidity & I salute them for it. :cheers:

You people that chose to stay out of the contest need to shut the eff up about who's disqualified and who isn't. Your only say comes with your vote. If the three who did the challenge want to put up a protest about Naga and only eating one burger fine, they have the right to. I see HH said he's fine with it, classy. Biz wants to win this so bad he's hinting Naga should be DQ'd. Do the prizes mean that much? The entire point of the challenge wasn't to see who ate the most burgers, it was who ate the powder.

Hophead that's very nice of you to use red and a larger font so we can all be sure of what your opinion is. What makes you believe any of us here think your opinion matters?

+1 I had to pull a Scovie and hit unlike just to hit like again! LOL

Good job to all...fun stuff to watch. I may offer some powder for a rematch!
I'm in you offer. Sucks i missed this one.

If BIZ is crying about NAGA eating one burger that's sad. Did you see how much mayo BIZ put on his burgers? I thought the burgers were not supposed to be altered? Mayo would help cool the burn from the powder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes

Back