• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Dorset Nova Strain World Wide Environmental Evaluation Thread

Here's a quick pic of my same plant above on this thead page eleven days later and ready to start going outdoor.

IMG_3419.jpg

Had this plant in a lame DIY hydro thing for a bit three weeks ago, but it wasn't lookin good. It likes this set up better and was just under a couple hung close cool white flouros.

Dude, that is comming along nicely! Mine have a leave span of about 4" so I pruned the top! I'm going to try and keep them bushy for the winter...Bonsi!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm happy with how mine are coming along, I'll post some pictures this afternoon.

Got around 85% germination so I'm happy, I've never used a heat mat before so I might have let them dry out too much.

Nice group of plants you've got growing there LV. I haven't checked on my plants in over a week (on vacation) and am really curious to see how they are doing. The last time I went away for a week, I was pretty surprised at how well they had done while I was gone. They seem to grow so much more when you don't check on them every 5 minutes :lol:

Blister said:
Nice group of plants you've got growing there LV. I haven't checked on my plants in over a week (on vacation) and am really curious to see how they are doing. The last time I went away for a week, I was pretty surprised at how well they had done while I was gone. They seem to grow so much more when you don't check on them every 5 minutes :lol:

we have a saying for that where i live. ( a watched pot never boils )

Blister said:

I was away from home with work for two weeks and was amazed how much my plants had grown one I got home. The missus did a good job keeping them alive. :lol:

been a while since i posted pics of my nova nagas.........i should probably get a few shots tmr....i estimate within a week or two there would be buds....i believe i will put them in the ground........i get a heck of a lot better yields when i plant directly in the ground........

Into the ground they go then mate! Post piccies at you leisure, i am interested to see how they are going in Trinidad :)

Here's an update of Nova's Northern Naga's. You didn't tell me that the aphids love these things when you sent the seeds! Seriously though, the aphids really do love these little guys :(. I think I've finally taken care of all of them, but I keep checking every day and squish whatever I find.

DorsetNaga_02Aug0709.jpg

And the second one

DorsetNagaAug709.jpg

They've been getting full sun the last week or so and have been loving it. We should be having clear sky's and temps in the upper 20's (C) for the next little bit as well.

sorry about the late post scott......but here are some pics of your nagas.......to be honest i haven't really been taking care of them as much as i am supposed to i.e. put them in the ground and fert..........so they are a bit constricted by the size of their growing bag........but they are budding already and thats a good enough sign for me to place them in the ground:

P8080163.jpg

P8080164.jpg

P8080165.jpg

P8080166.jpg

btw scott.......i know this thread is for your naga pix........but while i had the camera i decided to take some pics of the yellow and red congos i have growing in the ground...(these are from the same seeds i sent you earlier this year).....i know how much of a yellow congo fan you are, just excuse this one post for the inclusion of these pics:

P8080168.jpg

P8080172.jpg

P8080173.jpg

P8080174.jpg

Now this is my progress so far. The fourth seedling quit service a few days ago. But the other three look quite healthy.

IMG_8295.jpg

IMG_8296.jpg

IMG_8297.jpg

i gots hook . i gots hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooKs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two to be precise . Now i'll have nova nagas plants. Awesome

Great to hear Bahaman! Oh while i think of it can you pm me your addy again me loosey :)

Trinnie those Nagas look fine and dandy, they will love their new home in the ground me thinks. Thanks for the piccy of the congos too you are right i just love the Yellow ones and just yesterday i noticed that i had a hook showing from one of your seeds so Yay! One question, how many pods do you normally get per node?

Blister, those are looking very nice as well, nice and compact so should be really bushy with lots and lots of yummy pods. Be sure to abuse the plant all the time for maximum heat :P

Armadillo that plant with the butterfly cots' looks awesome, i wonder if it has any other surprises waiting for you.

@ Joeknowsjolokia, where your piccies- hmmmmmmmmm. :P

Armadillo said:
Nice gardener! :lol:

Yep, 'ol Boba's doin good!

Here's a few pics of my three I have here-

First is the waterfarm one. Took to outdoors fine and will really takeoff overthe next couple weeks. Have an ugly but functional cage around it for wind etc. No more busted off at the base plants! Boba Fett in the tree as always for scale.

IMG_3597.jpg

Second's one I have in Foxfarm Ocean whatever soil. Ugly cage again too.

IMG_3601.jpg

Third's in a gallon container still and gonna go bigger Foxfarm soil container or go to Royal Gold coco coir w/Botanicare nutes.

IMG_3602.jpg

Back