Douglah Seeds

Man, 45 views and counting..................:(
Nobody want to respond.............I am more than happy to share when there is a request and I have seeds to spare, just ask...............

kylestl said:
are you going to be trading some of those douglahs.

I will trade/give away seeds to whoever wants them. Just remind me when the time comes and they will be yours.

Sorry man my plant did not fruit last year and only got a few my self from a friend. Did over winter the plant so I hope it fruits this year
Dan

Josh, I might have to hit you up for a few of those Douglah seeds myself. They're on my short list of what to plant next year. I'm not going crazy like I did this year. Hopefully I'll have something decent you want to swap.

You should have bid on the charity auction Waco, there amongst the lovely sauces is to be packed 5 Douglah seeds. Muahahahaha.

Has been over 2 years in the making but finally looks like I'll get a crop of about 12 full size pods. Fingers crossed the weather stays fine for next 2 weeks.

bigt said:
Josh, I might have to hit you up for a few of those Douglah seeds myself. They're on my short list of what to plant next year. I'm not going crazy like I did this year. Hopefully I'll have something decent you want to swap.

As long as my plants do well and produce enough seeds they are yours. I am just going to have to revisit this thread in the fall and see who asked. Like I said to the others who asked. Be sure to remind me in the Fall. Don't worry about being pushy or anything because I will more than likely forget.

ok im going to make a mental note that i will probaly forget about in a......wait what am i making a mental note about again lol
Josh said:
As long as my plants do well and produce enough seeds they are yours. I am just going to have to revisit this thread in the fall and see who asked. Like I said to the others who asked. Be sure to remind me in the Fall. Don't worry about being pushy or anything because I will more than likely forget.

Back