130.8 KB · Views: 88
  • SDC11568.JPG
    SDC11568.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 75
  • SDC11570.JPG
    SDC11570.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 80
NEWS FLASH!

BOOM ROCKS CHINGON AUSSIE TEX-MEX TACOS!

What in the hail do Aussie's know about Tex-Mex and tacos anyways?

Hot about hot blue and righteous.

And looking very fresh indeed.

I mysef' had some leftover ground cow that I'd bought to sassify a burger fetish friday night. I almost felt guilty but thought I'd do up round 2 for sliders last night but right before pressing the big red button I sent in the secret presidential codes to recall the bombers and armageddon was averted. Cheeseburger MAD was swept off the table and taco detente was restored.

I made typical white folk trailer trash style Tex-Mex tacos. Not near as purty' n' fresh as Boom's but beaucoup tasty with grease-o-plenty.

Black Bettyfied whacked n'hacked yellow onion, garlic, leftover cow product, and some of Scovie's Peruvian Flake like chile powder blend. Good stuff and its never been stepped on.

IMG_4117.jpg

Corn tore tillah's slow toasted on sister Black Betty's comal and the ground brown was spooned on along with shredded no name scheddar scheeze, Hatch canned stewed diced toms & 'peno, and splooged with Mexican crema'.

IMG_4118.jpg

I felt dirty just looking at it but there was only one 'thang to be done in this sitchumation.

Pie hole it!

IMG_4122.jpg

Geez Louise look at all that grease!!! I shitzhu not when I say that I was 'spectin' the CEO of BP to call me up with a big WTF?

IMG_4123.jpg

I ate 3 of those mini grease trough's of Satan and by the time I was done with my evil doing the entire plate was awash with heavy crude.

Here's the dealio y'all. If'n yer eatin' like this more than a couple times a week, get down brown pronto to your local Try-N-Live witch doctor. Have your pulse taken, that is if they can even find it over that layer of bacon around your wrist. Have your blood pressure and cholesterol checked. Most likely they'll measure your BP on a gauge that reads up to 500 PSI. Your cholesterol more likely will be a rated the same as motor oil which is stupid anyway as the blood in your vein's is flowing about as smoothly as dry coal through a wet straw. I ain't makin' this sheeit up folks!

So bad and yet so good.

And I didn't even break out THE QUESO!!

Can you potato gun one of those across the Gulf for me? I can't wait to eat something chingon today. Jeebus ...

But of course mein froind!

Hope you got good health insurance and a Medical Alert Life Line button chingaderra hangin' around your neck.

Eat this stuff and you can forget about donating your body to science.

And forget about an open casket funeral too.

You'll be shipped off directly to the factory that makes soap from beef tallow.

Back