misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

fineexampl said:
JayT..

Do you know of a good brewery around the Lehigh/Bethlehem/Allentown area? Now i mean aside from Beerworks. I'm not too jazzed about the stuff they make that i've had.

So, what beers do you like?

ExtremeBurn said:
Man, I don't drink, but when I read this it makes me wanna head down to the Bells Brewery and have a few. Damn you all! haha:lol:

Sorry dude...we forgot to tell you..this is a drinking community......with a pepper problem.

Cheers, TB.

texas blues said:
Sorry dude...we forgot to tell you..this is a drinking community......with a pepper problem.

Cheers, TB.

HAHA... ok ok, I'll start drinking. It actually does sound pretty good. I haven't had a beer in about 5 years. I use to brew my own beer. Still have a pretty kick ass home brewing kit, haven't used it in a while though lol

imaguitargod said:
I'll gladly take that off your hands. :hell:

I've actually been thinkin bout getting rid of it. It's really nice! I have everything you need: 2 carboys, funnel/filter, capper, 5 gal pail w/ pour spout, hose, and bottle filler, a nice wort pot, bottle scrubber and sanitizer... and so on. If you're interested pm me dude.

This is what I picked up at the store just now. Working on that malheur 12 1st. Good one to kick things off, with it's 12% ABV. Then i'm gonna try that Hairy Eyeball. Never had that one before, but I love lagunitas brewery.

3279773863_11fd84e03c.jpg

agreed...just finished a shiner now to the sunday morning bloody marys...mmmmm

Hey IGG have you started drinking yet today? I'm about to crack a cold one I think. Gotta love vacation... you guys are such great influence on me haha homebrew time: Cream of the Crop Milk Stout

ExtremeBurn said:
Hey IGG have you started drinking yet today? I'm about to crack a cold one I think. Gotta love vacation... you guys are such great influence on me haha homebrew time: Cream of the Crop Milk Stout

I had a shot of Whiskey before I left for work at about 9:30ish. I'll start drinking when I get home at 3PM.

Are you drinking homebrew or is that what you are going to brew?

imaguitargod said:
I had a shot of Whiskey before I left for work at about 9:30ish. I'll start drinking when I get home at 3PM.

Are you drinking homebrew or is that what you are going to brew?

I'm drinkin some homebrew that my buddy brewed up

It's only 5pm here but f*ck it, I'm going to open a beer after the day I've had, only problem is, is that I've run out of Stella and all that's left is my Mum's cans of Fosters, aw gawd, I don't know whether I'm that desperate or not.

rainbowberry said:
It's only 5pm here but f*ck it, I'm going to open a beer after the day I've had, only problem is, is that I've run out of Stella and all that's left is my Mum's cans of Fosters, aw gawd, I don't know whether I'm that desperate or not.

at least it's 5 oclock somewhere haha it's only 12:00p here

imaguitargod said:
Ah, I see. So, how is it?

it's actually pretty damn good... a little sediment in the bottom, but nothin major. i'm gonna have to get to the store after this one and pick up some lighter beer... I can't drink a whole lot of stout. i could go for some ipa

Back