misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Ordinary Tooheys New, on my third king brown now.
In other news i had to move three big ass pots into shade today, the aji lemon pods were starting to shivel up and the dorset wasn't much too happy either.
Moved them under shade and gave em a big drink, an hour later they are happy campers again!

This sticky icky im smokin is pretty good toooooo.

I paired an Indian Wells Brewing Co. Lobotomy Bock with a Stone Brewers Double Bastard Ale with copius amounts of my Mexican friends, tequila and lime, to go with the wings and poppers last night. After all was said and done and having thought about taking my pants off over my head..I soon realized I wasn't wearing any. I feel fine this morning but I keep hearing the voice of Mr T in my head..."I pity tha' fool!"

Cheers, TB.

I'm enjoying that Stone Old Guardian that I've been aging in my basement for a year.....came out nicely but ya know what, it could use another 2 -3 years aging, it's still a bit rough.

I'm going to have to run out and purchase another '08 at La Cave before they raise the price so I can continue aging one.

I drank last night. What was planned a week ago by me and my roommate as a barbecue for 10-15 people over the course of the week and night turned in a a big full on house party. I remember having beer, Jagermeister, vodka, 151, tequila, and whiskey. It was a kick ass night, probably the best night I've had since I moved back to the US from Prague 2 years ago.

I had some really great beer this weekend. I went to two breweries (Lancaster Brewing Co. and a new small one called the Spring House). At Lancaster I had their Belgian Tripel and the Shoofly Porter I talked about a while ago. I like it, but I will wait until tomorrow when I break out the growler to give a little more of a review. At the Spring House I had a sample of everything. A friend gave me a tip, buy the 20oz glass and that's what they use to gie you your samples. Otherwise you get them in 5oz plastic cups. They only had three beers on this day, Seven Gates which is their IPA, Beyond the Gates (my favorite) the Double IPA, and KerPlunk a Chocolate stout. Overall, VERY VERY good stuff.

Back