misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

I hate being around people that drink...

:looks around:

:starts whistling:

:pours another Lancaster Shoofly Porter:

Yep I am finally drinking my growler.

imaguitargod said:
Not only before work, but before noon as well.

Cat I work with just got a DUI Sunday at 11 a.m., his second in less than a year. I gave him shit about it and he said..."yeah I know...I don't really have a drinking problem though..."
I said "You're right. You don't have a drinking problem. You have a police problem...."

Cheers, TB.

Ugh, full, want more beer, but can't fit any more in me......I had a whole (yes, I can eat a whole) Famous Passow Pizza, then had two pints of reaaallly good beer, then had a ton of sushi and Sake........yep, I'm full.

texas blues said:
Cat I work with just got a DUI Sunday at 11 a.m., his second in less than a year. I gave him shit about it and he said..."yeah I know...I don't really have a drinking problem though..."
I said "You're right. You don't have a drinking problem. You have a police problem...."

Cheers, TB.

HAHAH I'll drink to that!

I couldn't finish my growler last night. Too sleepy and too drunk. This stuff actually packs a punch. I am finishing the last glass now. Turns out there wasn't even a whole glass left. Lancaster Shoofly porter is a slightly sweet malty full-bodied very nice porter. That is my final answer.

I rarely post to this thread 'cause y'all talk about beers I've never heard of & I get jealous, lol. If I made more money I'd spend more on exotic beers. Well, tonight the beer bug hit me (probably because tomorrow's going to be very slow @ work so I can be hungover w/ no probs). I know it's not anything special, but it's a break from my usual cheapo-beers or Blvd beers when I'm craving something "real"...I'm drinking Killian's Irish Red. I know it's a Coors product, but Killians & Blue Moon will always hold a special place in my heart because I first tried them @ the Coors brewery when I was there for a friend's 21st birthday. It was a great trip, & I always think of it when I drink Killians or Blue Moon.

Feel like shit! Flu coming on. Even tequila sounds blech. So does beer. Damn...I have no weapons to kill the flu now. Might have to burrow down and mole up....

Cheers, TB.

Pam said:
Smuttynose Robust Porter for me this evening.
What's your pick from Smuttynose? I have tried several of their flavors and i think i only liked their summer ale. I can't say i'm a fan of their brews.

Tonight i had a pint of Sam Adams Winter Lager. One word: blah.

That is all.

JayT said:
I couldn't finish my growler last night. Too sleepy and too drunk. This stuff actually packs a punch. I am finishing the last glass now. Turns out there wasn't even a whole glass left. Lancaster Shoofly porter is a slightly sweet malty full-bodied very nice porter. That is my final answer.
JayT..

Do you know of a good brewery around the Lehigh/Bethlehem/Allentown area? Now i mean aside from Beerworks. I'm not too jazzed about the stuff they make that i've had.

Back