misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

ExtremeBurn said:
well IGG, it's about that time now to start thinking about what you're gonna drink tonight.

I have my drinking schedual planned out a week in advance generally. On task tonight is a 2 Blackout Stouts. One from this year and one that I've been aging since last year.

imaguitargod said:
I have my drinking schedual planned out a week in advance generally. On task tonight is a 2 Blackout Stouts. One from this year and one that I've been aging since last year.

haha... it's always good to be prepared! i'm not too sure what i'm gonna go for tonight yet. i'm workin on it

fineexampl said:
JayT..

Do you know of a good brewery around the Lehigh/Bethlehem/Allentown area? Now i mean aside from Beerworks. I'm not too jazzed about the stuff they make that i've had.

Weyerbacher is in Easton that would be my pick. Bethlehem Brewworks isn't bad but Weyerbacher is WAY better. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I was away.

New or aged? Always wanted to try that stuff. I've been drinking a lot of West Coast Dbl IPA lately. Loving that stuff.

JayT said:
New or aged? Always wanted to try that stuff.
Both! I just finished a new one in the bottle (in the bottle, they are a bit harsh and the various flavors really smash ya hard, on tap it's heaven).

Now I am enjoying one in the bottle from last year that has been aging in my basement. It's smooth and mellow up front with a little coffee/burnt bite in the middle and is sooooooo drinkable. It's really amazing what a few months to a year aging will do for beer. God this is heavenly.

They also have a Barrol Aged version that comes out in the Fall.

I'm drinking the Wasabi/Habanero/Soy sauce that I have been dipping my sushi in. That and some cheap red wine. Out of beer and too lazy to go get more.

JayT said:
I'm drinking the Wasabi/Habanero/Soy sauce that I have been dipping my sushi in. That and some cheap red wine. Out of beer and too lazy to go get more.

Well, you have red wine, that counts and works just fine.

JayT said:
True but I'd rather have year old Blackout Stout...
LOL, I just finished the last drop....but I do have one more down there.....not going to drink that one until next year though (mmmm...two year old Blackout Stout)
ExtremeBurn said:
BUUUUUUURRRRRRP.... excuse me
There will be no excuse me crap her young man! This is the drinking forum, you burp loud and proud, like any man should! :lol:

heh heh. That is one great bar, well, building. Guess it was actually like 3 bars. Do they still have those Habanero Lime wings upstairs? They were good.

JayT said:
heh heh. That is one great bar, well, building. Guess it was actually like 3 bars. Do they still have those Habanero Lime wings upstairs? They were good.

dunno... i've never ate there... i just drink haha

Back