misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

texas blues said:
Well? Where 'da report on 'da trini?

It's coming. Be patient. It'll go up on The Hot Zone Online first (probably Monday) then here....maybe the same day or the next day.

I narrowing down the pictures right now.

imaguitargod said:
It's coming. Be patient. It'll go up on The Hot Zone Online first (probably Monday) then here....maybe the same day or the next day.

I narrowing down the pictures right now.

No need to post at both joints. Post it there and link it here. Easy.

Yeah, went to three different ATM's, including one in the bar..and all were out of order...it's a sign.

Came home, going to watch TV an go to bed. ;P

Starting to see doublre. It's Craft Brew Week in Cleveland right now. I wen tto the Founde3rs beer tasting. Nothing but 11% abv pi ts servesd.

Then on top of that I was fed some samples brought by some friends of mine (I have alot of friends at various bars....go figure).

Then the Founders Brewmaster walks by and fills up a whole pint of beer for me on the house................yesh..... I'm going to be hung over tomarrow,. Been drinking water off and on trying to rehydrate and delay the inevitable.

imaguitargod said:
Starting to see doublre. It's Craft Brew Week in Cleveland right now. I wen tto the Founde3rs beer tasting. Nothing but 11% abv pi ts servesd.

Then on top of that I was fed some samples brought by some friends of mine (I have alot of friends at various bars....go figure).

Then the Founders Brewmaster walks by and fills up a whole pint of beer for me on the house................yesh..... I'm going to be hung over tomarrow,. Been drinking water off and on trying to rehydrate and delay the inevitable.
Just a little hung over right now...more out of sorts than anything.....I passed out in bed last night and didn't move an inch.

imaguitargod said:
Just a little hung over right now...more out of sorts than anything.....I passed out in bed last night and didn't move an inch.

Have a beer....

"It's the cause of, and solution to, all of our problems." -- Homer J. Simpson

Alas, I drank the last of my Ezra Brooks, two Newcastle's, two Amberbock's and I think a Keystone last night. Wheee!

Still have the mini-fridge full of Keystone though. :D

I have been hearing some great things about Founder's, but as of now I don't think I have ever had them. Can you give me a couple to look for?

last night I had a terrific new one from Dogfishhead. It is called Chateau Jihau. It is a honey-wine kind of beer that is brewed with grapes and some other stuff. It's not meade though. Some ancient recipe from China I think.

JayT said:
I have been hearing some great things about Founder's, but as of now I don't think I have ever had them. Can you give me a couple to look for?
Breakfest Stout, (Sexy) Porter, Backwoods Bastard, Devil Dancer, Dirty Bastard, Double Trouble, Hand of Doom (trust me, you'll never find it), Wheat Wine (only can be fround at the brewery), Harvest Ale.

On a side note, I'm going to a Stone tasting tonight......vintage beers!!!

Back