misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Just poured a Cricket Hill Fall Festivus ale. Had this on draft at the CJ Beer Fest and was glad to see it in the mixed 12pk. So now my new beer fridge is stocked with Cricket Hill. Their lager is really fuggin good!

IGG I thought this years V.E. is more stoutish. Maybe the hoppier 07 suits my taste more. Don't get me wrong, I loved this one too. Tomorrow I will be having my first Weyerbacher 14th Anniversary.

rich_content_arthurs_day.jpg

Happy Aurthur's Day!!

At exactly 17:59 (GUINNESS® mean time) on September 24th 2009, Arthur's Day celebrations will kick off in Dublin and spread around the world, from New York to Lagos, ending in Kuala Lumpur on the 25th September.

http://www.250.guinness.com.lbwa.ntt.net/en-row/250-arthurs_day.html

Here's to another 250 years!

click 4 full size

Sláinte Mhath!
drinking-8.gif

Had a aged beer, a Hop Wallop, and am now having a homebrew. It was a long brew day (actually, it was right on schedual, but it just felt long). My back's killing me.

Went to a local German eatery tonight (to start the Oktoberfest fun early) and had many beers. No clue what half of them were, but Old Rasputin and Stone Imperial Russian both reared their ugly heads.

However, the gold medal winner tonight was my homebrewed clone of Pliny The Elder. I snagged a week old bottle to check carbonation and shared it with my brother in law and stepdad. My BIL rarely smiles when drinking beers anymore, but he smiled after this badboy. It'll officially be unveiled at the wedding, but hot damn this stuff was awesome! It smells so piney and citrusy that there's almost no words. The 1/3 bottle i drank warmed me head to toe immediately it was so good. :D I was giddy at the first sip. I think i'm a homebrew lifer. This was too fun.

Passow..you really need to get in on this one!

Drinking Passow's Berry Your Dead. This bottle must have been one of the last ones I bottled because 1/6th of the bottle was fruit puree :lol:

I hate to say it, it's reallly good! It's like a beer smoothy :lol:

Back