misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

JayT said:
I will be off to the bar shortly. I think I am going to have some Fat Dog Stout today.

Dude...you posted that at 7:49am Vegas time which would put it at 10:49am your time. Well before noon and already headed to the bar. I don't know whether to recommend a good witch doctor or bow down and worship you. Now kindly 'scuse me while I refill my Bailey's and coffee.

Yep that is my normal routine on Saturday. Mrs. JayT won't let me out much during the week, but this is a tradition with two friends of mine which has endured. I am home now and feeling pretty good! I may have to take a nap in order to catch the end of Penn State and watch the Yankees. Right now I am wolfing down leftover wings, and the chili I made this morning before I left. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Hey. Something I just learned: in a pinch Mountain Dew tequila and lime juice will do for making a margarita!!!

JayT said:
Hey. Something I just learned: in a pinch Mountain Dew tequila and lime juice will do for making a margarita!!!

I like teh way you think my brother! That is so ghetto but I'm not above all 'dat. I have a soft spot for lime gatorade and cheap vodka! Cheap red wine + sugar + vodka = Hobo Port of the finest quality!

Man I was sooo getting drunk when I drank that earlier. I will try to refrain from such improprieties tonight. :lol:

I already drank all my tequila. Those tamales do look sweet though. Oh yeah I wanted to ask. Don't they traditionally steam them?

JayT said:
I already drank all my tequila. Those tamales do look sweet though. Oh yeah I wanted to ask. Don't they traditionally steam them?

Steam or simmered. The simmered method is actually more popular in Mississippi. I dig it using the broth. Really brings out the flavor. The red hots are great with.......tequila!

IDK what it'd be called..but I made nom nom yesterday by accident while watching Nascar.

Tumbler full of ice and a bit of cold water, a shot of the spiced rum, 'bout shot 'n 1/2 of the vodka, two slices of lime, one of lemon, a dash of cane sugar and a shake of sea salt. Mix well first, or jump up and down a lot while drinkin'... ;)

IDK what it is, but it tastes like 7up and kicks my butt. :D

drank a couple pint+6oz (wtf is THAT..no ml) of this yrs Sam Adams fine Octoberfest, and currently having a Alaskan White...nice hints of nutmeg and Sinnamon. ;)

Wheat ALe, breawed wit da Spicenxtx!

I don't usually drink tequila during the week, but I have a kink in my neck that's killin' me. 2 parts tequila, one part ibuprofren...that's a good cocktail!

I'm starting out a slowly today. I have a couple of Bell's. Their Winter White is good as is the Christmas Ale. Next maybe a Beamish. Working my way up the ladder.

If I can find it, I'll be grabbing a sixer of Lone Star longnecks this afternoon. An essential ingredient to my Comfort T-down tonight.

No longnecks, no throwdown posts, I move for a meter adjustment Nova. FAIL! I have no patience and sat up ALL night waiting for it! Ok not really :lol:

dammit, why'd I wake up drunk?

Oh right,
A. it saves time
B. beer and vodka..lol

That dont explain the incense sticks that got put in a Keystone can though...

sheeett, I gotta 32oz cup of gawd-knows-whut-all I made last night sittign in the mini-fridge! Pretty sure it's an abomination and may have like 4 shots of vodka and some sort of hotsauce in it....Whatever it is, it smells like something Nova would make...

AH, no worries, 'tis a NASCAR day....thus just a good start. ;)

If I end up speaking in tongues and foaming at the mouth, call a bartender.

Well the Lone Star I got was nothin' like it used to be 30 years ago. Water being the predominant flavor. I didn't even use a pic of that faux pax hosky for the throwdown. Shame on you Lone Star!!

Now the Mezcal....thats a whole nuther story!

Back